FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids...
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 09:28 AM   #55
plin42
I appreciate your point of view Griz, i think it is a truly neutral look at things but im not to sure how you can be "neutral" in this situation! Like common man?? How can you be that ingnorant and dull to eveything that has been posted here. Even if HALF the t hings kahane had typed was true, steve still has a ton of explaiing to do. Am i a friend of KaHane, yes, but that makes no difference, just as you are a friend of Steves. All there had to be was communication and i can guaranetee you that kaHane would not have taken this to the board. It blows me away how you can see nothing is really wrong and that steve is still a good guy. I can't give enough kudos to kahane for how well he has handled this situation. I would have lost my temper and been a totally different guy after the first issue. Sure kahane has gotta a little bit mad, but hole sh** , i would like to see who would be that patient, calm, cool and collective over such a long period of time. Steve is an a**hole in my opinion, and i bet you that kahane would forgive him, if he were to just finish the deal in a reasonable way. But Steve Brockshmidt, needs to seriously learn how to treat customers and their wives, anyman to be that disrespectul to a buyers wife is a do**** bag! Reading this post myself, makes me so angry, i can only imagine how much self control KaHane has. How possibly long can you expect him to wait Griz?? Put yourself in his shoes man, its so easy to be like you when your deal goes good. But just put yourself in his position. How about you wire me 12.5k for um..lets see, nothing. Just throw me 12.5k..i'll take. then i'll give you nothing. Blow up in your "wifes" face, if you have one, not communicate, not post anything to back me up on the BOI, Start 2 year old name calling, and so on , and so on!
Sheeesh! Im getting myself worked up here just over this. Best of luck to ya Kahane! If ya go for a drive down to Jersey, give me a call!!!

Shane Pohlke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Kahane and Kevin, I will be blunt. I don't think we know the whole story. I don't believe for a second that the story unfolded exactly the way it's been painted. Don't take that wrong as it is typically the case with most BOI stories. One side paints one story and the other another and some where in the middle is the truth.

Kahane, do I believe the story the way you wrote it? Nope, but then again had Steve been the one that initiated the thread I would not believe it 100% either. That's my point. I have not see anything here that would tell me you're screwed. I will give Steve the benefit of the doubt and allow him a few more days to respond before I, personally speaking, will cast my opinion. If Steve doesn't respond and chooses to ignore the situation then yes, I will not view him the same as what I have in the past.

However, I do not believe this is a BOI thread that will benefit from the BOI. There are times when posting here forces the individual through peer pressure to do the right thing. I don't think that's the case here. Shoot Steve another email, and leave out anything threatening etc, and see where it gets you. I realize you've been patient and it would be nice to hear Steve finally post but I still stand by my original post.

Steve, if you're reading this, take care of it. If nothing else, return the money and be done. Don't leave this situation hanging.

Griz