FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids...
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #58
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Kahane and Kevin, I will be blunt. I don't think we know the whole story. I don't believe for a second that the story unfolded exactly the way it's been painted.

Kahane, do I believe the story the way you wrote it? Nope,

Shoot Steve another email, and leave out anything threatening etc, and see where it gets you.

Griz
Bob, I pretty much put everything out there. I mean the emails has both side's conversations and dates. The photo copy of the Money Order I've posted are real. You say you don't believe the story I wrote? I'm sorry I was not writing a story...I was only posting on the BOI evidence of my dealings... the emails don't lie and the copies of the Money Order don't lie. This is NO story...but all facts and truth.
However I do agree with you on one thing. That is, we need Brock to come here and tell his side...or at least try to explain what has happened.
I'd like to know the whole story to why Brock has our funds since Dec.31.2007 and today almost 5 months later we still don't have the boas we paid for. But I guess we will never know the whole story unless Brock comes on here and tell it
I also don't understand why Brock made the deal so hard from the beginning?
I also would really like to know why he couldn't contact make any contact with us?

APRIL 22nd 2008 when he had the time to reply to his friend via email.

April 19, 2008: we notified him via email that we are forced to make a thread on the BOI.

April 23, 2008: We made this thread.

The ONLY contact we got form him was on April 25, 2008. And it was a reply to our FIRM email...not threatening email. And I think everyone can see how he replied...Who's the one doing the threats??

Your advice to me to contact him again and leave out anything threatening? Bob, if you read all our emails to him.... you will see that NONE of them are a threatening emails. So I don't know if another email won't work since he is just ignoring them. We have been emailing almost daily and have been calling both his phone numbers daily...and no contact. So it is useless.... I think Brock just wants to do whatever he wants. So another email is not going to work.
As can be seen on his April 25th email... The only contact with us since this thread has been started. Brock just wants to play games now...he is not too concerned about finishing up this deal or coming through on his end. He is determined to try to look for dirt on me and take me down. And I welcome him to try and was eagerly waiting for his post. So far nothing.... His emails stating me being a bad guy is just words. I would like to see proof and was waiting for it... But this is all a smoke screen to cloud the real matter here. And what is the real matter at hand??

Brock is a BAD GUY???...No that's not it, I couldn't care less.
KaHane is the BAD GUY???.... Nope not it.
You are the BAD GUY???.... Nope not that either.
The SKY is blue and the snow falls in winter?.... Not that either.
The REAL MATTER is this:
We paid $12,500 for boas and we don't have them in our possession? YES JACKPOT!!
And to add to that, the breeder/dealer( BROCK) has made no recent attempts to contact us to make arrangements to ship! Only contact from Brock was to tell me I was an AHOLE, a LOSER and a disgrace to my family. Awesome words from a Breeder/Dealer to a customer once you have their money and their goods! Sound very promising to us that he wants to come through with the deal. Does that sound like he is going ship anytime soon to you?

If he truly wants to finish the deal...then why is he waiting? why not just ship or meet us?...Why are we still having conversations and discussions about this still? And why isn't Brock here? He knows about this ongoing thread.

Oh yeah forgot...he's busy being Mr. Detective with a splash of David Copperfield...trying to dig up dirt about me which isn't there and turning nothing to something....just to save his own @$$ and deflect the REAL ISSUES! I wish he's invest that time and energy into packing the 2 boas and shipping them... then we would be done with this subject and move on with our lives.

The thing that is the most unbelievable is not that Brock won't ship....but that does comes in a close second.... It's that somehow? some way? some people portray me as more of the bad guy here because I am a little upset about being out of my $$ and boas.
Wow... I don't know what else to say or do....everything has been laid out plain and truth.
Guess we will just have to sit and wait to see what Brock does or see his magical explanation to all this.....Your move Brock, the ball's in your court.