FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry: "Johnny Wishbone" (Johnnywishbone90@yahoo.com)
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
onegothmama
Question Inquiry: "Johnny Wishbone" (Johnnywishbone90@yahoo.com)

This just seems plain old suspicious to me:
Redfoot Tortoises
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:Fri 5/09/08 9:28 AM
To: megan592@hotmail.com

Hello I\'d like to know if your item is still available. If it is and is exactly as you described I would definitely be interested in Buying it. If you have any additional pictures of the item then that would be very lovely,but either way is ok. Anyway,I can pay by business/cashier check or money order. I do a lot of traveling and my company has me in cities in about two weeks so this will work out nicely. i will like to tell you that moving cost will be added to the money am sending to you so that i can have the item pick up asap and upon the clearance of the payment then my mover will get set for pick up. .so tell me your last price you are willing to sell and get back to me with your payment details: full name and address and phone number in case I need to call you As soon as I hear from you I\'ll just shoot you payment in the mail.I will be waiting for your swift respond

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

And again!

Well started Baby Columbian Red Tail Boas!
Sent:Fri 5/09/08 9:27 AM

Hello I\'d like to know if your item is still available. If it is and is exactly as you described I would definitely be interested in Buying it. If you have any additional pictures of the item then that would be very lovely,but either way is ok. Anyway,I can pay by business/cashier check or money order. I do a lot of traveling and my company has me in cities in about two weeks so this will work out nicely. i will like to tell you that moving cost will be added to the money am sending to you so that i can have the item pick up asap and upon the clearance of the payment then my mover will get set for pick up. .so tell me your last price you are willing to sell and get back to me with your payment details: full name and address and phone number in case I need to call you As soon as I hear from you I\'ll just shoot you payment in the mail.I will be waiting for your swift respond

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again!

Baby Mali Uromastyx - Great Starter Lizard for kids
Sent:Fri 5/09/08 9:23 AM

I don't want to seem naive, but this seems like a cautionary situation!

Megan Adam