For Sale Hi White Female ERO and a female Black Rat 100% het Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 05-19-2024, 05:00 PM   #1
Miket1971
Hi White Female ERO and a female Black Rat 100% het Albino

The High White ERO was straight from Abbott himself. She is a 2024 but is already eating F/T pinkies to small fuzzies. She was purchased by an acquaintance of mine at the Tampa show and he was going to raise her up but decided to do a scaleless project
The Black Rat is a 2023 and she is 100% het albino. Mom was the adult female I had posted. She was produced by a breeder by Spector and acquired by my friend who bought a large part of the collection.
I am asking for $125 + shipping for the Hi White ERO and $70 + shipping for the black rat. Shipping is normally $50-$55.
A Picture of mom for the black rat will be posted her.
Thanks for looking
Mike T
Sideshow Exotic Reptiles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2258.jpg (286.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1942.jpg (301.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0446.jpg (546.2 KB, 36 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!