Chat - What now? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: What would you like to do about Tuesday's scheduled chat? (5/3/05)
No chat this Tuesday... I'm sick of all this crap. 0 0%
I think we should have chat, but without a special guest. 7 24.14%
I think we should have chat, but have a alternate special guest. 6 20.69%
I think Alex should pay his fine and come on chat as scheduled. 14 48.28%
I can hardly wait for chat so I can stir up some more crap. 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2005, 07:38 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
Chat - What now?

In light of the recent situation on the Mack Snow thread, I have been inundated with email, private messages, and a few phone calls in regard to the status of the Tuesday night chat. The majority seem to think we will need a moderator present, so I bounced the idea off Webslave. This was his response:
Quote:
Someone will simply have to state that logs are kept of the chats and anyone who does go into these tirades will find themselves fined and suspended. Those already suspended cannot access the chat room anyway. If any two people want to discuss something off the mainstream, then they can engage in their own private chat easily enough, or else create their own chat room and invite anyone they want to discuss such matters there. The tools are there for them to use, as needed.
On that note, what would you all like to do about Tuesday's chat????

Old 05-02-2005, 07:55 PM   #2
MatthewK
Lets just have a normal chat? I havent really kept up with the thread, just know it went astray towards Dan P. Bleh, or bring in the next person, bring Kelli in.

Old 05-02-2005, 07:58 PM   #3
Lucille
Hmmmm, I have not really read the Mack Snow thread more than a post or two, but y'all have certainly had long conversations about my various faux pas in the past so I would be happy to volunteer for a 'cameo' spot in your chat; (I can be somewhat entertaining for short periods of time).
I cannot be a special guest the entire time as I have an exam review scheduled.

Please send the chauffeur and pick me up in time for the chat, have canapes and Diet Coke, and maybe we can figure out what else a good gecko party (oops, the forbidden 'p' word, lol) should have.
I am at your service....

Old 05-02-2005, 07:58 PM   #4
Jeremy Letkey
I voted for Alex still coming to chat. In the event that he can't or might not even want to now( I could understand if he is a little fed up) then I would like to have another guest. If that is not possible then I think that open chat would be great still. All this fuss hits a little close to home for me, my stomach sinks everytime I see another thread. So I am a little sick of it all but I still love our chats. If I wanted to stir stuff up, then I could vote for them all.

In short, I still want to chat.

Old 05-02-2005, 08:12 PM   #5
leaftail
Ditto everything Jeremy just said. Thanks, Jeremy you just saved me a bunch of typing.

Old 05-02-2005, 08:16 PM   #6
Gecko_Den
I volunteer to be the GUEST. For the first half of the chat I will talk about my kids new teeth and the remaining time Chad and I can argue over whether or not my geckos are line bred or co-dominate...

Old 05-02-2005, 08:23 PM   #7
leaftail
Its "dominant", people, not "dominate"! Unless your leos are into somethin kinda kinky, of course...

Third time this week I've seen it spelled "co-dominate"...

Yes, I'm obsessive

Old 05-02-2005, 08:26 PM   #8
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaftail
Its "dominant", people, not "dominate"! Unless your leos are into somethin kinda kinky, of course...

Third time this week I've seen it spelled "co-dominate"...

Yes, I'm obsessive
Tell that to my breeder females, running around in little leather outfits w/ their tiny riding crops. It's quite disturbing........

Old 05-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #9
leaftail
AHAHAHA! never mind then.

Old 05-02-2005, 08:36 PM   #10
leaftail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Tell that to my breeder females, running around in little leather outfits w/ their tiny riding crops. It's quite disturbing........
Now there's a great chat topic right there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!