Good Guy Randall Curtis of "LRtortoises" - Maumelle, AR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:16 PM   #1
TeguBuzz
Thumbs up Randall Curtis of "LRtortoises" - Maumelle, AR

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a well-deserved good guy thread to Randall Curtis of LRtortoises.

I made contact with Randall about two weeks ago while overseas asking him if he could hold a red-footed male tortoise he had posted for sale until I return to the States. I also offered to pay him via money order while overseas to secure the holding of the tortoise I was interested in seeing as I hadn't reloaded my debit card attached to PayPal before leaving the country and a money order was my only option. He declined and said he would hold the tortoise without question until I return a week from when we were making initial contact.

Upon returning to the States, I sent Randall the money within hours of landing via PayPal as he wanted from the beginning - but for the first time in all these years of using PayPal, I sent an extra $100 by accident without even noticing.

Moments after sending the money, before I could even send Randall an email to confirm receiving payment, Randall emailed me notifying me that I had sent too much and that he'd be sending the money back my way via partial refund.

From there on, and before, everything was perfectly smooth and we set shipping for this week. The tortoise arrived today, perfectly healthy, very well packed and hydrated.

All in all, great individual to deal with, and he has my business for the future.

Thanks Randall!

Here's a photo from the original ad.

Manolis
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lrtortoises, randall curtis, randall curtis arkansas