Don Shores-Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:50 AM   #1
DavidBeard
Thumbs up Don Shores-Good Guy!

I recently made a transaction with Don for some Honduran Milks he had for sale. Don's customer service is top-nothc, he is cordial and timely when answering e-mails and I couldn't be happier with the animals I received. They were packaged wonderfully and look fantastic! Thanks again Don!

Old 02-08-2005, 12:18 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
Difinitely One of The Good Ones.

I have dealt with Don a few times over the years and all transactions have been top drawer. Definitely someone I would recommend

Old 02-08-2005, 03:30 PM   #3
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Creamsicles

I bought some Corns from him and they are doing well.
Don't hesitate to buy from Don.

Old 02-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #4
Lynn
Wink

I have said it before and I will say it again. Don and Sally have great snakes. They are super nice people too.

Old 02-08-2005, 03:58 PM   #5
Nokturnel Tom
Good Guy with Good Snakes

I have known Don for a few years and he is a great person to deal with. His snakes are top notch and his prices are excellent. If you see an ad from Don that seems to good to be true it isn't! You will know you got a hell of a deal when you open your package and see the quality he offers. I recommend Don often with the highest regards. Tom Stevens

Old 02-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #6
jlassiter
Don Shores great guy in the business.....

I have known Don for a few years and have purchased colubrids from him through the years. His prices are more than fair and his quality is top notch. Do not hesitate to purchase from him. He is one of the great guys in the business/hobby. I will continue to do more business with him in the future. If you buy from him you will too.....
John Lassiter

Old 02-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #7
DavidBeard
I am going to have to agree with everyone else in this thread! I was referred to Don by several people....and I must say it is refreshing to deal with such an upstanding good businessman such as Don Shores. If we have to deal with creeps like Mike Clark, at least there are people like Don out there to create somewhat of a balance.

Old 02-08-2005, 09:52 PM   #8
DISCERN
Everything I have ever owned by Don has been nothing short of incredible. I have been blessed to know him as my friend for many years, and have enjoyed seeing the babies he produces each and every year. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for some killer cal kings, hypo and albino splendidas, brooksi, etc.

You will not be dissapointed!

Take care!

Billy Fraser

Old 02-09-2005, 12:23 AM   #9
mdbalderas
I've dealt with Don for a few years now and all of his animals have been top quality and healthy. I would recommend, and do recommend, Don frequently.

Mike

Old 02-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #10
Justin Mitcham
I second everyones experience, I have done buisness with Don in person, and what a great guy , very friendly and cordial. The last transaction we had was a trade a month or so ago, man he hooked me up with some many awesome colubrids I didn't know what to post 1st. , from striped hypo brooksi to hypo hondurns, he has some of the best out there.
many thanks Don

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!