Good Guy ken foose exotic pets las vegas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
chongorojo
ken foose exotic pets las vegas

I bought my first ball fom ken and the transaction was great, the animal was . . . Great, the time it took and packaging . . .great. Im looking in to more of his animals as we speak. You just can't go wrong with a freindly honest guy like Ken. Thanks again Ken!

Brian Hettinger

Old 08-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
Sharpshooter
Ken Foose is a great salesman. His customer service leaves a bit lacking.

Old 08-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
chongorojo
What problems did you have with his customer service? I had no problems with the way he treated me or my girlfriend/partner and I am in customer service. His contact was immediate, he was freindly and he was honest and offerd advice and help if I needed it. What more is there to be expected? Maybe you had an unpleasant store visit? Just curiuos like I said I am in the middle of buying another animal..... would you not recomend him to another buyer because of your experience with his customer service? Did you offer him advice around his customer service or let him know that his customer service was not up to your standards so he could improve and or maybe meet your standards and others next time?

Brian Hettinger
480 Pythons

Old 08-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
Ken is tops in my book

Old 08-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
Sharpshooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
What problems did you have with his customer service? I had no problems with the way he treated me or my girlfriend/partner and I am in customer service. His contact was immediate, he was freindly and he was honest and offerd advice and help if I needed it. What more is there to be expected? Maybe you had an unpleasant store visit? Just curiuos like I said I am in the middle of buying another animal..... would you not recomend him to another buyer because of your experience with his customer service? Did you offer him advice around his customer service or let him know that his customer service was not up to your standards so he could improve and or maybe meet your standards and others next time?

Brian Hettinger
480 Pythons
No, I
have never met him personally. I can only say he seems a bit full of himself.
He was caught red handed misrepresenting a snake. I don't believe he did it on purpose. But, when someone brought it to his attention, he acted like a first class jerk.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
spawn
Jimmy - please elaborate or your post risks being deleted. Specifically, who, what, when and where. I equate your post to a third party anonymous quotation in its current state.

This isn't a "he seems like..." type of forum. Nor is it a conjecture type of forum.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
Sharpshooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
Jimmy - please elaborate or your post risks being deleted. Specifically, who, what, when and where. I equate your post to a third party anonymous quotation in its current state.

This isn't a "he seems like..." type of forum. Nor is it a conjecture type of forum.
Hey Frank, it's all here on the forum. If you're too fucking lazy to look it up, I don't know what the hell to tell you.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
chongorojo
Are the curse words indictive of your intelligence? I don't operate my bussiness on peoples opinions of what they "think someone is like" you have no right to speak on anyones customer service till YOU actually deal with them! I have been reading that thread and won't drag it here as it is not relevant to MY thread OR MY experience while doing business with ken and untill you do deal with someone you should not pass judgement on them.

Im done I made my point. KEN FOOSE GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH.

Old 08-27-2009, 01:52 AM   #9
Sharpshooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
Are the curse words indictive of your intelligence? I don't operate my bussiness on peoples opinions of what they "think someone is like" you have no right to speak on anyones customer service till YOU actually deal with them! I have been reading that thread and won't drag it here as it is not relevant to MY thread OR MY experience while doing business with ken and untill you do deal with someone you should not pass judgement on them.

Im done I made my point. KEN FOOSE GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH.
Well, fair ennough. I honestlly thinnk Ken s a fairly decent guy.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
Ken Foose
Brian, thanks for the good guy post. It's appreciated. And Jimmy, thanks for considering me a descent guy. Also appreciated. I try to be a decent guy whenever possible, and I try to do my best at what I do. I'm not the smartest person you'll ever meet for sure, but I do try my best. I also think my customer service is pretty good, but like everything else in life, I'm sure it can be improved upon. As far as misrepresenting anything, I really do try to avoid that. Personally, I still think I was right on the snake in question, just so you know. I just gave it up because "smarter" people told me I was wrong. Mistakes happen, and I make about 50 or so a day. That's life. Thanks to all my customers, you guys are great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!