Randy T and Air Capital Constrictors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2004, 12:04 AM   #1
jenn
Thumbs up Randy T and Air Capital Constrictors

I recently bought an Davey Pastel from Randy T at Air Capital Constrictors and i can NOT say enough!!!
Not only did he send me a awsome animal, but his cutomer service was the best! I think he was more nervous about her while in shipping than i was and i was pacing the floor.LOL It is nice to see that there are people who are still in it for the love of the animals.
I would HIGHLY recommend buying from Air Capital Constrictors to anyone.

Jennifer Dahl

Old 12-04-2004, 01:26 AM   #2
Randy T.
Thank you Jen for the kind words. I am glad that girl went to a home where she will be given the best care possible.

Old 12-04-2004, 06:14 PM   #3
D. Brasher
Randy T is a Class A Guy

I have corresponded with Randy T quite a bit over the last several years and I wouldnt expect you would get anything less than perfect Jenn . Randy is a good fella and I look to see many more post in the near future of happy and satisfied customers .

Old 12-05-2004, 01:46 AM   #4
bambam
I too bought a davey pastel, Mine came from davey himself. Davey is also with ACC and I love this boa! Great service as well.

Old 12-05-2004, 02:26 AM   #5
DaveyFig
It is good to see a guy like Randy getting recognized here. When I first started talking to Randy in chats about boas, I could tell that he was the type of person that I would be honored to call my business partner. He and Shane both are the type of people that show the good side of the industry/hobby.
The first boa I ever shipped was to Randy, and that is the boa that Jenn now has.
I was in a tight spot recently, and Randy went above and beyond anything I could have ever expected by selling 2 of his prized boas and sending me the money from the sales to help get me back on my feet.
Randy is not only a good business man, but a loyal friend.
Thanks for the help Randy, and thank you Jenn for the purchase. None of this will go unrewarded.

Old 12-06-2004, 08:49 AM   #6
Joker
Randy T and Daveyfig are top notch in my book. A+ before during and after the sale. Always happy to answer whatever questions you might have too. Good job guys you are doing great.
Joker/ Josh Dahl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!