Bad Guy pat kline (Luxurious leopards) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
pigslayer
pat kline (Luxurious leopards)

i just did a trade with pat kline,i sent 40 babies with me getting 3 double het radars and a halloween mask x emerine x boldstripe baby.ok he had to have the babies in time to take to the myrtle beach show so i sent them even though it was hot out,and they arrived ok and he said everyone was fine when they arrived.he couldnt ship the same week as me cause he was going to the show so we settled on the following monday or tuesday.i believe it was monday night he said he didnt want to ship because of high temps so he put it off till the next monday which was 2 days ago.they arrived yesterday like this 2 of the 3 het radars

Name:  skinny het radar #1.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  15.6 KB

Name:  skinny het radar #2.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  15.0 KB

come to find out 1 of these laid eggs a few days earlier,i asked for pics before we did this trade and this is his response

what might you have to trade for baby lot,send me some pics of them,and we can go from there,really interested in the het radars(babies or adults)and do you have any g project baby males?
you can send the pics by phone or to my email jg3560@hotmail.com

We have 4 het RADAR proven gals ($175 each trade value). I would take shots but they are normal looking. As far as Gproject, we do have males/females but they are cash only no trades as of yet on them. Let me know what you think
pat

he didnt want to ship because not because of temps but he wanted those eggs.
here is our conversation on facebook after they arrived

YesterdaySent from ChatPat Kline
all arrived good?

YesterdaySent from ChatJeremy Gambrel
did u get my text

not much signal here at work

ok all arrived two of the het radars are scary skinny,the emerine cross looks good and there was no granite aft

one het laid just 5 days ago, so i would expect her to need some weight. but i didnt think any are scary looking
i totally forgot the granite i appologize

one het laid just 5 days ago, so i would expect her to need some weight. but i didnt think any are scary looking
i totally forgot the granite i appologize

anytime ones tail gets to the size of a pencil i start to worry

those were not the size of a pencil

one of them is very close

they were excellent breeders

ok im cool with them as long as they make it,what are we going to do about the granite,can u give me site credit for that

pats response
Ya ill throw $50 your way
they love supers and crickets, im sure with good feeding they will be good
pat was going to send me a granite aft for not being able to ship when said he was going to guess what no granite and he wants to give me credit of 50 dollars wow right granites for 50 bucks
i tried to squash this with pat askn for cash for the two het radars and the granite he declined i was askn him for 150 a piece on the het radars which trade value was 175 and 50 for granite,he declined wanting to send some babies back for the two scary skinny ones,i dont want anything else that comes outta his place

Old 08-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
pigslayer
i put pens down to show size of tail totally unexceptable

Old 08-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
pigslayer
i said i was cool with them and got home from work and picked these two up and all i felt was ribs super skinny

Old 08-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
snared99
First off I never declined to you sending those 2 back you were unhappy for and giving you the value in babies back(shipping some babies back). You also have not added that you knew they stopped layign only 1 1/2 to 2 months ago, but they already are eating like champs for you(per your word) These gals originated from AMgeckos, laid 8 clutches each, and proved out multiple times in their breedings. You tried to blackmail me into sending you cash so you wouldnt come here, but im sorry i do not work that way. I also offered you pics, but you never asked after I offered.
As far as the granite goes, that was a courtesy of me since you were impatient on shipping. You wanted me to ship on a 92-94 degree day, and only after offering you a granite did you accept the small wait. Yes I did forget and appologized, heck ill still send it if you want. People make mistakes and forget things.
so after trying numerous options to making you satisfied you declined, what would you like me to do. There are numerous videos of my collection, and i dare you to find a gecko in the vids that are sickly looking.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
Alex G
Not taking sides here but that gecko doesn't look anywhere near "scary skinny". It's not the obese sausage most adult leos are but it's certainly not missing any meals.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #6
Alex G
Example of a "scary skinny" animal for comparison. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=Petco

Old 08-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #7
snared99
And for the record I dont really care about the 2 eggs she laid. Heck you can have them when they hatch if you want. I have placed many options on the table jeremy, what would you like to do. Im trying to make you satified with the trade, but you just are being difficult to work with here.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex G View Post
Not taking sides here but that gecko doesn't look anywhere near "scary skinny". It's not the obese sausage most adult leos are but it's certainly not missing any meals.
I have to agree. Yes, they could put on some more weight, but they're not that skinny at all.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
snared99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex G View Post
Example of a "scary skinny" animal for comparison. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=Petco
Thank you, those leos are NOT scary skinny. You knew they needed a bit of weight, but they are not on deaths door step, which you are claiming.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Kristi23
I wanted to add that I did a trade with Pat. Everything went well and there were no problems.

I would not ship on any day where the high temp is 90+.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!