My "snows"!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-24-2004, 11:25 PM   #1
Blazin
My "snows"!!

These hatched out of a really light female I have had for years. The mother of these looks EXACTLY like these only larger and all her melanin is a grey color. Her offspring consistently look almost exactly like her unless bred to Tangerine or hypo genes. She is extremly robust yet small in frame. Thats the only way I can describe her. These two are also, for a better word WIREY! They literally JUMP out of the rubbermaid onto anything near once the lid comes off. Its almost frog/monkey like. This after handling them mulitple times. They are difenetly unique even their growth rate and body shape and size. The first band is not yellow its white so I am hoping to either outcross the female to a larger normal male of mine or breed her son to her. The female almost always only produces 3 to 4 clutches tops and does so always late in the season. Will be interesting to see where these go from here. I'll try and get a pic of the mom as well.

Old 11-24-2004, 11:52 PM   #2
Tribal Gecko
lol, they look like one of those model group shots where they all pose the same way for the camera. Very nice.

Old 11-25-2004, 12:02 AM   #3
LadyGecko
Hey Chad- I really really like those two!!
Very nice-now would you like my addy so you can just send them on over here??? LOL LOL!!
Sandy

Old 11-25-2004, 09:23 PM   #4
progeckos
I like them Chad! What you need to do is get a snow male and breed them. . .

Old 11-25-2004, 10:33 PM   #5
Blazin
Thanks

Actually the one on the right is a male! Here is Mama! Course you could send me a nice male Cody!!!

Old 11-25-2004, 11:35 PM   #6
GotHerps?
Nice Chad! What did you breed Mama to in order to get this pair? I need a snow male myself, have a nice female without a date!

Robin

Old 11-26-2004, 12:49 AM   #7
Blazin
What I used.

I used a patternless male thats 100% het for Rainwater. LOL! So these "snows" are actually hets for patty and 50% possible hets for rainwater! What a bonus! LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!