Inquiry Roachesrus, anyone hear from him recently? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Question Roachesrus, anyone hear from him recently?

I had placed an order on the 15th but i haven't heard anything, no e-mails or pms about my order. i did it off his site and i am just trying to get in touch with him so i can figure out what is going on with my order. i know i am not the only one because i was able to pm him on the 17th about it, and e-mail, and it went through. today however it said his box is full.

i really don't want to bug him or make it seem like i am harassing him but i kind of need my order filled.

Thanks for your time!

Old 12-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Magic Merlin
Expecting a confirmation email or an acknowledgement of your existance is not "bugging" a seller......they should have the common courtesy and respect for their buyers to follow up and keep you in the loop with your order. Have you already paid for your order?

Old 12-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Yes i paid for it on the 15th.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
Magic Merlin
Payment was made on a Wednesday and they might have waited to ship till Monday to avoid weekend delays........if you don't have your roaches by Friday and they have not made contact with you then I would retract or dispute the payment.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
sagespyder@yahoo.com
i understand that and i am waiting. i just expected an e-mail saying ok i got your payment and i will be shipping them out on this day or at least a reply to my inquiries.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
pssh
I have sold to him a few times. He was understanding of a mistake I had made in one order. I would buy from him. Sometimes it takes him a day or two to respond, but who doesn't have busy days, you know? I think you should call if you are that concerned as emails are not always the fastest/best way to communicate.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
sagespyder@yahoo.com
i would but i don't have his number. i have ordered from him before, didn't get exactly what i ordered but that was fine at that time. i thought i would go ahead and give him another go.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
Hurricane Dragons
he has a lot of feedback on other sites. (beardeddragon.org) some good, some bad.... i have purchased from him in the past and it wasnt a good experience...if i need to post proof, let me know...ill have to check my old emails.. his service was horrible....everytime someone questioned him about their order, he came up with some family tragedy/emergency and many other excuses.... many times he was online looking at the forums and wouldnt return any messages or emails... i can understand being busy, but not communicating with your customers is bad business....just my experience...

craig morel

Old 12-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #9
sagespyder@yahoo.com
yeah i understand. the first time i ordered him, this being the second, he had shorted me on what i had ordered. the order aside from the roaches were roach chow and water crystels. the roaches arrived in just the box, they were not held in anything else. it was the first time i ordered them so i didn't know if that was how they were supposed to arrive.

i chalked up the missing items as an oversight and became weary so i ordered directly off his site so there couldn't be any misunderstandings.

this is just an inquiry so i can figure out how to get a hold of him so i don't need any type of evidence. i don't believe any is due on my part. if any is needed i still have my e-mails from that past time and the ones i sent him recently.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #10
Hurricane Dragons
well i went searching for the post about him on bd.org and couldnt find it.. there was an 8 page thread on him....not really in his favor...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!