For Sale Grazianni Cinnamon Ball Pythons and Woods Het Red Axanthic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 03:23 AM   #1
scratchypen
Grazianni Cinnamon Ball Pythons and Woods Het Red Axanthic

2010 Grazianni Male and Female Cinnamon Ball Pythons - $200 for males, $275 for females

2010 Male Woods Line Het Red Axanthics- $75

Will be available after has shed and eaten a couple times. Flat shipping rate of $50.

Sex guaranteed and 2 week health guarantee.

Thanks
Shantel Calveneau
Eugene, Oregon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg best 2010 clutches.jpg (241.5 KB, 2063 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
scratchypen
BTW~! I can provide references from past animals I have sold. Last year was my first year breeding ball pythons so I dont have many references, but, can provide some and also provide references from fellow snake breeder friends if need be! Just inquire privately. I always forget to post that I can provide that.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
bonyclideex
just to ask what are the two balls that look blue in the pic? and are they for sale too? look like cinnys but cant toll thanks drew the balls are second row second from left and top row 3rd one in. in the pic

Old 08-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
Adam87
NICE!!

WOW! those are all super nice looking. I wish i had the money to buy them all lol

Old 08-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
scratchypen
The grey/blue ones are gargoyles and I have one male up for sale. May consider selling the female if the price is right. Check out my other add that has the gargoyle, then you can see up close pics of him. Hes super sweet!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
bonyclideex
he looks nice but how do you get him from a cinny pastel to a het? that means hets or cinny pastels? how did you get them?

Old 08-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
Luke9815
het red axanthics are actually a visible het for red axanthic. They were just named het red axanthic and the name didn't change once they were proven to be co-dominant. So a cinnamon to het red axanthic makes gargoyles which look like the snakes pictured.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
bonyclideex
ok thanks the snake looks really cool wish i have the money and thanks for the info truly

Old 08-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #9
scratchypen
Cinnamons are still available, het red axanthics are sold. Im still waiting on males to eat. I have one female twin available right now. She will come with an extended guarantee due to her being a twin. These babies came out huge! 91 grams for the non-twins. The twins came out as big as most babies. They are nice looking cinnamons! Let me know if you might be interested in a male when they start eating.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!