Double Dose lipstick Jungles ?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Double Dose lipstick Jungles ??

Heres a couple pics of my Jungle het Lipstick x Hypo het Lipstick Albino
working it up.
Enjoy- This is my 1st jungle breeding and should be fun trying to pick the jungles out if they come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dd lipstick 001.jpg (198.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg dd lipstick 002.jpg (238.3 KB, 40 views)

Old 11-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
Durante
Nice, looks like the Jungle het Lipstick has a little exhibitionist in them, almost looks like smile for the camera.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
Nice, looks like the Jungle het Lipstick has a little exhibitionist in them, almost looks like smile for the camera.

LOL. I am very excited about this pairing and hope to get my 1st DD Lipstick jungle sunglow and hope to get a crazy chain link pattern like this pastel jungle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jungles 011.jpg (97.8 KB, 37 views)

Old 11-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
Durante
Best of luck, they are both pretty snakes.

Thinking way ahead here but... After I move, I was hoping to get a nice male sunglow from breeding my 1.0 albino x 0.1 hypo het albino that I could keep & raise to breed my motley albino girl with one day. But if I found 1.0 sunglow that had the bonus of being Lipstick & Jungle too.... well lets just say keep me posted on how you make out.

Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
allreptiles1966
I will do Chris.
I will be keeping back a few i am sure. I have a 2011 female Motley het lipstick ph anery i will be pairing with one of the Lipstick Sunglow Jungle hold backs. I also have a hypo Motley Jungle ph albino to pair up with one of the Lipstick Jungle Sunglows i will keep back. And several Pastel Jungles ph Albino.I have some good Sunglow stuff coming. I am hoping to prove out a hypo Roswell ph Albino this season too.

And the female being from John Martino,they should be nice Lipsticks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!