Lots of Critters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
gillilansisland
Lots of Critters

1 pot belly pig Adoption fee $35, degus not sure how many there are Adoption fee $8 each, 2 blue rats Adoption fee $3 each, hairless rat Adoption fee $3, Black bear hamsters Adoption fee $6 each, dwarf hamsters Adoption fee $5 each, Cockatiels adoption fees $30 each, Soft fured rats Adoption fee $2 each, parakeets $7 Adoption fee each, finhes Adoption fee $7 each, Rabbits $10 Adoption fee each.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:56 AM   #2
geckoejon
Question hmmm

just an observation. your adoption fee is at least as much if not more than i could buyt them for in a pet shop. hmmm...

Old 08-30-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
gillilansisland
Im in OHIO prices are set below OHIO pet store prices. Maybe not below Fl pet stores but it dosent matter because I dont ship.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
geckoejon
hmmm

that was just an observation and my own personal experience. yes, i'm sure prices vary in different locations. good luck adopting them out.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
HiddenHollowHerp
A note to future viewers of this thread:
I do believe the Adoption section here is reserved for individuals looking to place animals rather than to make money. Considering this individual is not willing to ship, the adoption fee cannot be contributed to shipping charges. One could argue food or medical expenses, but the ad says nothing about either of these things.

Merely observations.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #6
gillilansisland
Adoption

They all got adopted in Octo and Nov and I dont ship because it cost way to much to ship animals you need a vet slip and they have to be flown.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #7
rattyrugrats
I don't know what pet stores you guys are going to, but these prices are less than the ones I've seen. And who doesn't have to pay to feed their animals and such? There are always costs associated with keeping animals. Just stating my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread