Good Guy American Rodent Supply - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
Temporalis_Enterprises
American Rodent Supply

They are more expensive than rodent pro mouse for mouse BUT if you average in free shipping AND the speed they get here and the customer service I would rather pay the extra 10 bucks than deal with rodent pro. They all go here 100% forzen. The pinkies had tails, hands, feet, and other extremities all intact.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
matt b
i have ordered from them several times and have always been happy with the out come.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
Ophidiophile
American Rodent Supply/Brian Hahn are fantastic. I have had many orders shipped to me at very low rates via Greyhound and the orders always come rock solid - even in the summer heat. Several months ago I tried an order with another company that was a tad cheaper and was very unsatisfied with the results - the rat order came partially thawed and the mouse part of the order was frozen as one single messy block of 50 mice. ARS rodents always come packaged well and it is easy to remove one rodent at a time for thawing. Anyway as you can tell I am a VERY satisfied customer.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
Temporalis_Enterprises
I love how I can fit 300 rodents in the area it takes for me to fit 150. And all my snakes so far love them!

Old 02-18-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Angel Rojas
I too have ordered from them. Being as though I spend over 100 bucks on feeders, the free shipping never hurts

Old 02-18-2010, 01:52 AM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
Brian gets an A+++ all around from overall quality, customer service, shipping and rock solid frozen delivery.

Old 02-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #7
Snakepliscan
ARS=Good Guys!

I've been buying from ARS for a couple of years now. The rodents always arrive frozen and clean. I generally buy from ARS first unless their out of stock on something and I'm running low.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:03 AM   #8
Temporalis_Enterprises
I ahve about 25 snakes give or take and it was 121 for everything. 100 lg. mice, 100 lg. pinkies, 50 fuzzies, and 50 crawlers. I really like them 10X more than rodent pro.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:46 PM   #9
garweft
I just completed a transaction with ARS on a set of their new acrylic displays. I have been wanting a set for a while and saw theirs on sale and figured I might as well pick one up and see how I like it. I have seen them on a few other vendors tables and they looked well put together so why not.

I put my order in yesterday around 11am figuring that I would be able to get them in 2-3 weeks. I didn't see a time frame on there site but this time seemed standard. The online ordering was easy and uneventful, I received a conformation email and went back to my day.

Around 2pm I noticed I had another email so I checked it out and it was a UPS shipping notice. I thought to myself "I'm not expecting anything". I checked it out and it was from ARS and scheduled for the next day (I like 1 state away so ground shipping times are quick). Are you serious??? Same day shipping on a set of acrylic displays? I am impressed.

Well today around 1pm I got my displays, a whole 26 hours after ordering them, and they are sweet. They have one of the most well built cases I have seen and the displays are flawless. This is a true professional set and the price is at or below any other new sets I have ever seen.

A+ on this one for sure.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Brian is a definite good guy. I've placed many orders with him that have ALL gone well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!