Anyone from Fauna going to the show in Tunica, MS? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
starwarsdad
Anyone from Fauna going to the show in Tunica, MS?

Next Generation Shows is putting on a show in Tunica, MS this weekend. Anyone else going?

There are precious few shows in this area. I hope it goes well for them. I am excited about it. This will be the first show I have been to in over 10 years!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 12:11 PM   #2
Westsider13
Just my luck

I will be in Tunica the 10th thru 14th. Wish the show was a week later.

Kevin

Old 06-04-2006, 09:58 AM   #3
audrypayne
So, how was the show? I spent my weekend in Hamburg Pa.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #4
starwarsdad
We just got back. It was pretty cool. It was not a huge show, but there was a good vendor turnout and everyone of the vendors I asked said it had been a good show. We probably missed a few vendors by turning up on Sunday afternoon, but I think I got some nice deals that way too. The lady at the door mentioned that they had a couple of vendors that did not make it because of car trouble.

I got 1.2 baby balls and 0.1 '06 black milk for $155 total. I am tickled with my new family members and cannot wait to get them acclimated.

I give the show a big thumbs up and hope they are back this way soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!