Juan Infante - threads merged together. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2003, 11:11 AM   #1
SPJ
Question Inquiry on Juan Infante regarding add on KS

I want to check with the BOI before I send any money.

Has anyone dealt with him? How did the transaction go? Were the animals healthy and correctly represented?

He has a unique looking female BP that I would like to buy. We have agreed on a price but I told him I want to post here before I send the money.

Please let me know so I can make a decision on whether or not to finalize the deal.

Thanks.

Old 01-08-2003, 11:50 AM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
Steve

It might be simpler to just ask him for references. I generally employ a rule that if I am dealing with someone for the first time and they cannot supply references, I take a pass. Way too many people out there looking to scam to take chances like that.

Old 01-08-2003, 12:59 PM   #3
Shaggy of BDD
Thumbs up About Juan Infante

Steve,

My personal experience with Juan is very good. I have purchased animals 3 seperate times from him in 2002.

First was a pair of Nephurus L. Levis geckos and in the fall.

Second was Adult trio of Gargoyle Geckos

Lastly was a adult Arizona Mt. Kingsnake.

All of the animals arrived healthy, well packaged and were properly portrayed. He generally takes really good pics. I know Juan sells alot of animals for other people, but he also breeds aswell. What I liked is that he will tell you outright what is his and what he's moving for someone else. Of the animals I purchased none were bred by him, yet they were in perfect health when I received them.

2 Thumbs up on Juan Infante of CA!!

Any questions feel free to contact me direct.

Regards,

Marvin "SHAGGY" Martinez
Bronx Dragon Depot
Bronx, NY 10462

Old 01-08-2003, 01:26 PM   #4
Boavoyage
Thumbs up

I also gave both of my thumbs up for Juan. I bought two boas from Juan back in June and September of 2002, and both are very healthy, slamming and growing like feed. I am so fortunate to live half an hour from his house, so I had a chance to see his collection. He kept and breed variety of reptile, with or without legs , and his husbandry is excellent. Don't be hesistate to do business with Juan Infante.

Old 01-08-2003, 02:37 PM   #5
napavalleysnakes
We also have done business with Juan on several occasions, and the service/animals have been outstanding.
Juan is a stand-up guy and gets two thumbs up !

Thanks,
Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 01-08-2003, 03:57 PM   #6
Chris Eaton
juan is the man

juan is fantastic to deal with, i've bought dozens of animals from him in the last 2 years and hes been great. in oc, hes one of the top people, you can trust him

chris eaton

Old 01-08-2003, 05:22 PM   #7
Boavoyage
Actually, these two posts may help you out also...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=infante

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=infante

Old 01-08-2003, 06:30 PM   #8
Python Dreams
I recently purchased this female Ball Python from Juan (hopefully pic shows up). She is a very pretty girl and eats like a pig. I checked out a few other Ball's that he had and they were very nice looking also, was probably one you are interested in. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed. He has good pics for you to see before you decide.
Thanks,
Tom Baker
tombaker22@cox.net
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2003, 09:10 PM   #9
screamdreams
Juan Infante (Gotta check this "great guy" out" please read

I just did a transaction with Juan Infante. I saw a pair of BP's that caught my eye and gave him a call. He was extremely helpful, answering any and all questions I had on the pair, well...he sent me some pics of a few more animals that he thought I may be interested in and wouldn't you know, I took them ALL!!! Just got 'em today and they were everything he said and MORE!!! I'm serious, they are ALL KNOCKOUTS!!!! I did a quick search on him here at the BOI and everybody had nice things to say about him. So thanks to the WEBSLAVE and the great people here at the forums, I may have hesitated without hearing those positive things and missed out on a great bunch of animals!! I'm tellin' everybody now, this guy is for real!!

Old 01-16-2003, 11:16 PM   #10
RedInTheTail
Talking Juan is great!

I have meet Juan in person and seen a few of the animals that he has sold. They are honestly some of the best I have EVER seen! Now I just need to have him find me a male suriname! Keep up the great work Juan!

-Kemper Ruth

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!