Good Guy Jeff Wyatt (jeffwyatt81) Excellent service, great guy, amazing dragon!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
rin0425
Jeff Wyatt (jeffwyatt81) Excellent service, great guy, amazing dragon!!!

A few weeks ago I purchased a Sub-adult hypo pastel female bearded dragon off of the classifieds here from Jeff Wyatt. The Dragon was beautiful and a GREAT price so I had to have her. Unfortunately, right before I purchased her, I received a dragon from another party that turned out to be infested with mites.

I told Jeff about the situation and not only did he understand, but he offered to keep the dragon at his home until I was sure that my house was mite free. He kept her for almost a month free of charge! He also sent me a great deal of information about dragons (I've kept dragons for years and I am a Veterinary Technician, so I pretty much knew it all, but the fact that he sent it to me was responsible and thorough and I was very impressed!)

When I got the dragon, she was everything I had hoped and more. She is GORGEOUS and friendly and was obviously raised with the best of care.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JEFF WYATT AND HIS DRAGONS! He's one stand up guy and an asset to the dragon world! Thanks Jeff!
Aaron Scofield, CVT

Old 07-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
jeffwyatt81
Hi Aaron,

Thanks so much for the kind words. Aaron Is a stand up guy that cares a great deal about the animals he keeps and I would feel very comfortable letting any of my animals go to him and his collection! Sell or Buy with confidance from Aaron, he runs a tight ship and you will be selling to or purchasing from a responsible owner/breeder that cares.

Thanks again for the kind words,

Jeff Wyatt

Old 07-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
rin0425
Well thanks for the kind words in return Jeff! Take care and keep up the good work!
Aaron S.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!