Inquiry: JSnakes, Jose Dominguez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2003, 11:43 AM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Inquiry: JSnakes, Jose Dominguez

I am considering a purchase. Seems like a very good deal, I am very interested in making the purchase. Funds for purchase are requested in Postal money order (Thats a good thing right? Postal money order protects both buyer and seller if I am recalling corectly right?)

Sellers Info:
Fauna name: Jsnakes.
Email addy: JAS1234321@aol.com
Name: Jose Dominguez

any info appreciated,
Thanks
Cheryl Marchek

Old 04-17-2003, 09:54 AM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Could someone help me out here please? How do you do this reverse look up y'all often do based on a address or name?

I completed the deal with Jose last night, and obligated myself to purchase and send a money order today. Well, naturally this morning I find a PM in my box from someone who says JSnakes may actually be someone named "Jason" not "Jose," and the JAS in his e-mail addy now makes me nervous. Well now I need a little help with verifying the address as belonging to Jose Dominguez before the post office opens this morning. (I tried to find info on Internet myself, but couldn't seem to find any verification)

Here is the info I have

Jose Dominguez
1026 NW 16st
Homestead Fl, 33030
JAS1234321@aol.com

Thanks for any help.

Cheryl Marchek

Old 04-19-2003, 01:13 AM   #3
Rainbowboaman
Cheryl,
Please contact me BEFORE you send funds You will be happy you did.
Chris Pearson rainbowboaman@aol.com I have some interesting emails here is part of one

J&J REPTILES
> IF YOU ARE INTERESTEAD IN BUYING REPTILES
> E-MAIL ME OR IM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND IL GIVE
YOU A QUOTE AS FAR AS AVAILABILITY.
>
> E-MAIL OR IM ME AT..
> JAS1234321@AOL.COM
> OR CALL ME AT
> (305) 248-9008
> THANK YOU
> *JASON

Old 04-19-2003, 10:40 AM   #4
Rainbowboaman
Cheryl,
Here is one thread that might on him http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=iguana[/url]

Old 04-19-2003, 11:08 AM   #5
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Well hell

I did a search on that E-mail addy and got nothing. I also seached his name and address.

I really hope this kid has changed his ways, as I already sent the Money Order.

I already covered asking "Jose" NOT to ship USPS, and I'm pretty sure I made it clear that cashing a POSTAL money order and ripping me off is a FEDERAL offense......

Lets really hope "Jose" is trying to make a fresh start. I will get my snakes, they will be wonderfull, and I will post a glowing report of his honesty and integrity here at the BOI.

LETS REALLY hope thats the case JAS1234321@aol.com !!!

Old 04-19-2003, 03:27 PM   #6
XReptileGirlx
FALSE NAME

That kid is scum. He stuck me with an EXTREMELY sick iguana. He shipped her in a horrible beat up box.

Not only that, but he harrassed me via instant messages to take down these post.

In all honestly, maybe u should be thankful if you get screwed over my this con and he doesnt send the animal.

It will be worth it because then you wont have to go throught the HATE and angish of this.

Man this pisses me off so bad.....

-Melissa

Old 04-19-2003, 03:43 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Cheryl and/or Melissa,

So do we actually know what's his real name and address? Is this Jose Dominguez a friend of his or a made-up name?

Good luck!

Old 04-19-2003, 05:31 PM   #8
jdg
Linebaugh

From searches online (mostly using www.ussearch.com and www.google.com) the only "Linebaugh" in Homestead, FL that I can find is Joyce Marie Linebaugh. Her email address is Joy222Joy@aol.com, which is the address given in the other thread about this guy as where to send paypal to. I would therefore assume that Jason Linebaugh is the correct name.

The phone number he has on his webpage is (305) 248-9008.

Old 04-19-2003, 08:50 PM   #9
Rainbowboaman
Cheryl,
I wish I would of read your post before I did. Had his email address been in inquiry title it would of sent off red flag for me & I would of read your inquiry & responded right away. Here is a couple of emails I got from Jason when I emailed him about the iguana he sent Melissa & how it was sent. Notice first he says he paid for overnight shipping. Then in other one he claimed she wanted 3 day shipping to save money. My guess is he's probably in the same grade now as when he wrote these last year. He has aol & you can have up to 7 screen names, not the brightest thing to use same one with different name attached to it.I really hope he has changed but seeming how he is using same screen name & different name associated with it, Im guessing he hasn't. I would notify the police in Homestead & see what they can do about itas it will be mail fraud it he cashes money order & if name on it doen't fit address to where sent, they will more then likely talk to owner of property to see who accepted it & they might be held legally responsible for it.

To : ohiosnakeman@hotmail.com
Subject : Re: What kind of man rips off people for reptiles especially woman!
Date : Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:27:20 EST
she claims that i shipped it 2 day air and i only paid $16.75, and since i sent it express overnight and paid $25 i'm not going to give her anything for lieing about that!!!!
and if she finds some way in hell to get a reciept of the mail i sent her and it said $16.75 and 2 day air i will,....BUT SINCE SHE'S LIEING ABOUT IT AND CAUSE ME AND MY MOM WAS THERE AND SHE GAVE THE POST OFFICE THE $25 I GUESS THEIRS NO WAY IN HELL SHE IS GETTING ANYTHING FROM ME....
thank you...
~Jason

To : ohiosnakeman@hotmail.com
Subject : Re: What kind of man rips off people for reptiles especially woman!
Date : Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:53:45 EST
just to let you know the girl that wanted the iguana, and got the iguana in healthy conditions was the one that wanted to save a buck by having us ship the iguana 3 day delivery....and kim is her so called partner...we sent her 2 hi yellow leopard geckos in perfect health, and condition, overnight express!!! so if she wants to lie and make stories about our reptile business to make a buck or 2 i guess you can call that a problem....so...what are business people suspose to do, ship everything right in good health, and if anyone has a complaint which could be true, but most the times aren't and they won't show no proof... is it my responsibility to sell everyone a reptile and give them their money back??? even thought their lieing and won't send no proof???
~Jason

Old 04-19-2003, 10:25 PM   #10
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I'm still hoping "Jose" has cleaned up his act and intends to ship me perfectly good animals, and then I will post a glowing report on his reputation.

There is really nothing else I can do at this point. I just checked the tracking number on the confirmation for the money order I sent, and it looks like he has not even recieved my money order yet. I told him he would recieve it Friday or Saturday so he may be feeling nervous as well. Here is the tracking number on the envelope I sent the Money Order in (As long as this deal is all out in the open here, I just want to make sure HE knows I'm not trying to rip him either).......I firmly stand behind my word.....I said I would send the money order Thursday, and I did.

http://usps.com/shipping/trackandcon...rackandconfirm

Tracking #: 0302 1790 0003 0830 4792

At this time (7:05pm PST) it says "Your item was accepted at 11:01 am on April 17, 2003 in CORONA, CA 92878. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

So I guess the money order did not get to him yet, he should get it Monday I imagine. He has promiced me he will ship the snakes the day after he recieves the money order, and that he will NOT use USPS to ship them. (I expect them properly packaged as well Jose, you know that right?)

In the mean time there is nothing else I can do, but pray that the Jose is on the up and up, and enjoy my holiday tomarrow. Once "Jose" has the money order, I expect shipment. I am trying really hard here not to have a fit about this, I informed Jose more than once that I was nervous about this deal...........and you can bet I'll throw a ROYAL hissy fit if this deal goes bad.............in the mean time....lets just hope for the best, as there is no other option now.

Thanks for trying to look out for me guys, but at this point it is too late for me to back out of the deal, and "Jose" has not been given a chance to prove himself a "Good guy" or not. I know the e-mail addy is suspicious (Yeah!) but there is nothing to do but wait for now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!