My female with a white belly. curious.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Pinky gecko girl
Question My female with a white belly. curious..

i just bought 2 female ball pythons from a women a few days ago. i just wanted them cause they were nice normals that i can start my breeding with. well i started to look at one. she has yellow pinstriping of the brown with yellow/gold back and a solid white belly. She has a scare on her belly from former owner. but looks healed up. that is the only part of her belly that has black or yellow spots on it. she has some crazy flames too. just want to know what other people think about her. advice is great! she is a little thin but she is going to eat great with me.

hope to hear from someone with what they think she might be or have het.
but.. nothing else i have a nice looking normal!

**on one of the pictures you can see her scare. then it goes right back to white**
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1141.jpg (428.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1143.jpg (267.8 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1164.jpg (337.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1165.jpg (297.8 KB, 112 views)

Old 08-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
Pinky gecko girl
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=261802

here is a yellow belly male i looked at.. she looks like him. and has the "horse shoe" on her head that a yellow belly is post to have.. so what do you all think??..

but truly i dont no how to tell if she is a yellow belly..

Old 08-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
snakesRkewl
It's a normal wild type pattern, not a yellowbelly.

Check out the hunters guide to yllowbellys
http://www.nextworldexotics.com/hgyb.htm

Old 08-15-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
Pinky gecko girl
Ok just checking. Thanks for replying. I was just wondering lol. Thanks for the help.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky gecko girl View Post
Ok just checking. Thanks for replying. I was just wondering lol. Thanks for the help.
Anytime, that's what the forums are for

Old 08-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #6
scratchypen
I agree with Jerry

Old 08-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
Pinky gecko girl
Thanks just wanted to make sure she wasn't something more. I'm just starting to breed ball pythons and want to learn as much as I can. I have. 0.1 spider 1.0 spider het hypo 1.3 normals 1.0 pastel and 1.0 lesser. I already know not to breed spider to spider. Just trying learn everyday thanks guys

Old 08-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
scratchypen
Thats pretty good for just starting out. Much better then what I had when I was just starting out. You should do well. If you really want to dink around with her that is always a possibility. I personally love doing the dinker stuff, you never know what will pop up.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:02 AM   #9
Pinky gecko girl
Yeah only 1 female female that will breed this year hoping she is just over 1000g this year and she needs to be around 1500g. I'm really excited about breeding balls. My first goal is a bumblebee. And I really just want to stay on the spider line.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
het, white, yellowbelly