B-grade Frozen Rodents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 PM   #1
bcherps
B-grade Frozen Rodents

Hey All,

I have some B-grade frozen rodents available for those of you with monitors, crocadilians or kings that just don't care what they eat. These are either 1)freezer burnt due to holes in bags, 2)Frozen sweaty by new employees, 3) frozen in funny gymnastics pose by new employees so they cannot be bagged efficiently 4)became bloody due to slight thawing while switching out a freezer, and 5) old old male rats that have battle scars, yellowed coats, or natsy tails.

I have been feeding many to my kings, corns, and boas but just can't seem to get to the bottom.

If anyone can use b-grade feeders let me know what size and I can try and get a count of what I have and what category it fits in.

Once I know what you need and how much you want we can work out a price/trade.

Pickup in gainesville or local delivery available. Delivery distance depends on how much you want.

Thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
mtickle4
What do you have left??

Old 08-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #3
bcherps
I had a monitor guy clean me out so I only have about 100 large mice that were frozen sweaty, and about 100 mouse fuzzy, and small hopper that are freezer burnt.

If you are looking for normal grade A feeders I have a 300-400 medium rat surplus right now, and could probably spare a few thousand mice

Thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #4
mtickle4
I could use the adult mice. What are you looking to get for them? Can you ship to a business in 24382 (Wytheville VA)

Old 08-22-2007, 01:14 AM   #5
bcherps
Hey,

Shipping puts me out of contention with the other rodents suppliers.

Thanks
ben cole
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread