Inquiry Inquiry about Kelley James - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
SergeDT
Inquiry about Kelley James

Hi everyone
I need you help to collecte information. Be indulgent with me and my poor English, because I'm not bilingual in English.
I'm thinking to do business with this person to buy some Boas.
Any information or feedback will be appreciated.

Her name is Kelley James - nic name wally2
from Turlock, California

I think is a good person, but before doing business with someone new I like to have some information's.
Thanks.
Serge De Turris

Old 08-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
St Pierre
I have known Kelly James for over 2 decades. Over that period of time they have bought alot of animals from us. Back in the late 90's when I decided to sell my snake collection and focus on lizards I sent her my Blood Boa project on breeding loan. This is something I never do and feel that overall breeding loans are a bad idea.

However because of the trust I developer over the years with them I was comfortable doing this. As the years passed each breeding season I would get a call from Kelly informing me the status and most years I recieved a nice package of boas produced by the project. I never once had to call or ask a single question.

That is a level of integrity that is rare to find and a more honest breeder you will not find.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
Montoya
I have recently done business with Kelly and Neville James from California. They were good to deal with and I felt the communication was very good from her. I would recommend doing business with them.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
SergeDT
Thank you to Mr. Ron and Mr. Craig for these precious information.
I am convinced that Kelly is a good person and she is honest, but I have to be careful before sending my money across the world when I do not know the people.
Thank you!
Serge

Old 09-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #5
shot
I can also vouch for Kelly and Neville. I bought blood boas from them a few years ago and everything was flawless from the transaction to the animals.

Marcus Williams

Old 02-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
Varanis
Kelly and Nevil are some of the nicest and most trustworthy breeders I know!
They are also the saving grace of my pure El Salvadoran project and the only one I know of that is still keeping the original bloods pure and undiluted as Ron St Pierre intended.
I am doing the same and they are also an invaluable source of information and readily know the animals they produced even years later!
They recognized my male 2010 El Salvadoran het blood and even offered me information on the siblings they kept of his.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #7
SergeDT
Thank you very much Scott for your answer, I hope to buy some babies of their next litter of Salvadoran Blood.
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!