6' Visions Cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
PBM
6' Visions Cages

I have two of the 72"L x 28"D x 18"H Visions for sale. I am asking 300 each. I live near Central Illinois, and I'm willing to deliver the cages within a reasonable area. I don't usually attend the Streamwood show, but that is one place I would be willing to travel to(about 3 hours from my place). If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for taking a look.

Paul
padakaas@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2004, 07:07 AM   #2
PeterFromme
Are you aware that you can purchase a vision model #600 (72x28x16) BRAND NEW for only $299 shipped to you door...........

Just an FYI

peter fromme

Old 12-01-2004, 08:22 PM   #3
PBM
Absolutely! I'm also fully aware that the model cage I'm selling will run you 350 PLUS SHIPPING from the same company. Also, one model of Lexus will cost you 40,000 and another model of Lexus will cost you 80,000. So, for those that want the model I'm selling, it is irrelevant what the other model costs, as they are not the same thing. Now, if the model I have for sale was 299 shipped, then obviously I'd have a problem. I'm having a hard time figuring out your intent with your reply. I feel you were trying to be a jerk, rather than trying to be informative. But, maybe I'm wrong, so for now I will not follow your every add and respond with the prices for other similar animals and/or items for sale elsewhere. Would you appreciate it though if I did? I can tell you that I didn't! By the way, if someone is interested in these cages but feel the cost isn't quite what they want to spend, MAKE AN OFFER....worst anyone can say is no! Take care!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread