how can i find a reptile vet in my area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 03-21-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
stupidclauton
how can i find a reptile vet in my area

i live in tuscaloosa alabama and would like to find a reptile vet around here incase i ever need one. thanks

Old 03-22-2005, 12:38 AM   #2
SableLynx
Lightbulb Running searches

Hey Clayton, I think you will find that most of your questions have been answered many times here on fauna. If you try running a topic search before asking questions you will find more helpful information alot faster. All you have to do is find the word search on the tool bar at the top of this page. Click on the word "search" and type in one or two key words or phrases. ie "Find herp vet" Why don't you give it a try and see what happens?

Old 03-24-2005, 01:54 PM   #3
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by SableLynx
Hey Clayton, I think you will find that most of your questions have been answered many times here on fauna. If you try running a topic search before asking questions you will find more helpful information alot faster. All you have to do is find the word search on the tool bar at the top of this page. Click on the word "search" and type in one or two key words or phrases. ie "Find herp vet" Why don't you give it a try and see what happens?
Sable is right but seeing as you already came here and started this thread I'll lend you a hand Vet Connection

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!