Cheaper Shipping with Fedex - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:16 AM   #1
Hermits-Direct
Cheaper Shipping with Fedex

Hey everyone, I just got off my phone with my fedex representative about my current rates. I currently receive 20% off all my express fedex shipments While talking to her, she told me that there was some kind of reptile association that approved shipping with them, then fedex would be willing to take off an additional 10-15% off additional shipping charges. Does anybody know if we have a national reptile association, and if so, is there any way they would be able send a letter to help us out? Look forward to any information!

Old 02-02-2005, 01:43 AM   #2
hhmoore
first things first: how do we get that 20% off, lol

Old 02-02-2005, 01:50 AM   #3
Hermits-Direct
LOL! Do you have a fedex representative? I currently ship 40+ boxes a month so I qualify for the discount! I think she said is you ship 12 or more monthly then you qualify, not positive though!

Old 02-02-2005, 11:14 AM   #4
The Reptile House
If you ship online instead of calling in your shipments you get 10% off, just sign up for free on there web site www.fedex.com. If you do not have an online account you need to do that first then on the front page is a place to sign up to receive 10% off. Shanell-The Reptile House
You would print up your labels straight from your printer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!