Lots Of Pics Of New Crested Additions From Mark & Aimee - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-14-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
HerpAddict
Lots Of Pics Of New Crested Additions From Mark & Aimee

Hey Guys & Gals!

I just recieved a trio of cresteds from Mark & Aimee today!! They are all 4-5 months old and from their orange tiger pastel line of cresties. They are some cute inquisitive little cresties, that I already love to death!!

Sorry that there are a lot of pics, but I couldn't help myself!

Here's the first and biggest one:

And Now This One Is Exploring Its New Home:

Here's the second one:

And finally the last one:

Exploring its new home as well:

Sorry again for all the photos! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that there are some girls among these three!

They all look fairly similar, so it's going to be fun naming these guys, they don't have any names yet, I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks for looking!

Old 06-14-2005, 08:14 PM   #2
hill4803
They look great. I got my 3 from Mark & Aimee today as well. I will be posting pics when my new camera arrives. I am also hoping for at least 1 female as I already have 1 nice girl, so 2.2 would be perfect!

Old 06-14-2005, 10:49 PM   #3
HerpAddict
I couldn't pass up on such a great deal, and quickly arranged for my boyfriend to buy them for me as a part of my birthday present! Smoothe thinking? I think SO!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
Jungle Gems
Not really into Cresteds much...

...but those are some great looking animals! Of course, I wouldn't have expected any less from Mark and Aimee.

Jennifer Webb
Jungle Gems Exotics
www.JungleGemsExotics.com

Old 06-15-2005, 01:23 AM   #5
CrazyRhacos
they will be killer adults some nice yellow oreange.i wish i could get some more rhacos but its all about money and i am happy with what i have.got to buy some nice cages now.exo terras here i come.nice pics and nice geckos they always do good jobs.
jeff

Old 06-15-2005, 09:51 AM   #6
HerpAddict
Yeah, these guys were practically stolen at the price they were giving!! I have the largest exoterra (18x18x24) and it is great! The only problem that I have is that crickets 1) try to eat the paint on the styrofoam fau-rock background, and 2) Crickets can manage to escape and get behind the styrofoam. I tried to stop them escaping by putting a couple strips of sticky back foam (the kind you use to seal doors and windows) but the crickets just ate through it. Now the only think I can think of is to pull out the styrofoam all together, or somehow take make the back side of it flat, so there's nowhere for the crickets to go. That's a project for this week. It's a pain in the butt because I have no idea how many crickets the cresties in that tank are eating, because I don't know how many escape down the back! Oh well, it will be solved in the next couple of days I'm sure!

And yes, I agree, they are some beauties! I'm looking forward to producing some really nice yellows/oranges with them!

Old 06-15-2005, 04:58 PM   #7
sircat
very nice...I like the first one

Old 06-16-2005, 10:56 AM   #8
USAGECKOS
Gorgeous Cresteds! What morph are they?

Old 06-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #9
HerpAddict
Well, they are all from Mark and Aimee's orange pastel tiger line. The first two are showing some of that, although I'd say that they are a bit more yellow right now than orange, but that could change when they have their ontogenic change. The last one definitely has some dalmation in it, because you can see the spots on its body and front feet in the pics.

The outdoor pics kind of drowned out the yellow in them, and made the color look more blah and tanish (what can I say, it was a cloudy day), but the indoor pics are true to their regular color.

These guys are doing great so far, eating their crickets. The dalmation one is a little cricket monster!! No sooner had I put it in its cage, and it caught a cricket that I had put in earlier! It's great that they are all feeding! That dalmation one never settles down, he's always moving around, even in the daytime! Crazy fellow!

Old 06-18-2005, 05:42 PM   #10
nicolai
wow!!!

You got three beautiful crested!!!! I got 6 from mark and aimee myself, couldnt pass up a deal like that!! I got some really nice ones, I will post some pics tonight for you, you will have a heart attack when you see the reds!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!