New Boy from Kelli and some other pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
perefalcon
New Boy from Kelli and some other pics

Here's a few pics of my new Bell Hybino Nuri (Arabic for fire) and some pics of Aaliyah who decided to play peek a boo in her hollow dead log.

I also threw in a pic of my oh so vicious German Shepherd Jerry Lee, who scared the pants off the Fed Ex guy today, he almost ran off with my gecko when he saw my furry little sissy

Old 03-08-2006, 12:55 PM   #2
nwheat
Beautiful new addition!!! Great pics of Aaliyah and Jerry Lee too!

Old 03-08-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Golden Gate Geckos
Nice! Great photos, too!

Old 03-08-2006, 02:38 PM   #4
perefalcon
I can't wait, Nuri will be bred with Aaliyah's daughters next season, I've got 3 eggs due to hatch next month, as far as I can tell they are all fertile. I've also got that female I got from paul that will be bred with him next year, she may be paired with Nip this season later on, that's still being debated

I'll also be getting a new female tomorrow, she will be bred with my other male, Nip, later this season. She's from Garrick and I think she's over 50% on her carroting, I'll know for sure tomorrow. Absolutely beautiful

Here's the updated page on my website, with all my "children"

http://perefalcon.tripod.com/id2.html

Old 03-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #5
bro paul
Nice addition Tonya! Great pic of his Bell eyes also

Old 03-08-2006, 05:07 PM   #6
perefalcon
thanks, I couldn't tell the difference until I took it and put those pics next to each other

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!