Greg Holland has been great to do buisiness with - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2004, 04:33 PM   #1
BryonsBoas
Thumbs up Greg Holland has been great to do buisiness with

Greg kept all lines of communication open , answered every question i asked even some i didn't , was up front and honest thru the whole process . when i got my snakes in they were healthy and active straight out of the box. For my first deal online has Greg made it a great one.Still dealing with him on some het for pieds and looking forward to dealing with him again.Great job Greg.Packing was excellent and all paperwork promised with no hassles.

Bryon Adzic

Old 01-16-2004, 04:53 PM   #2
herpcondo
GREG WHO..?

Old 01-16-2004, 05:09 PM   #3
gmherps
Greg Holland

This thread should be under the Bryon Adzic thread.

Old 01-16-2004, 06:04 PM   #4
BryonsBoas
OOOPPSS Greg from GMHerps

Forgot to mention it was Greg Holland from GMHerps.
Sorry Greg.

Bryon Adzic

Old 01-16-2004, 06:50 PM   #5
herpcondo
Thumbs up Greg H

I had a great experience with Greg H also.. we did a non herp deal, and he was a pleasure to deal with,,, ! Would be happy to deal with him again for sure!

Old 01-16-2004, 07:10 PM   #6
screamdreams
Greg's a GREAT GUY!!

No doubt about it!!

Old 01-16-2004, 07:48 PM   #7
gmherps
Thanks guys

you all have been great too!!!!

Old 01-17-2004, 12:57 PM   #8
Reptile Locators
"Greg Holland" Yes i will Have to agree !!

Hey Greg yes LakotaSkyEagle is me Randy Ellis and thanks for the post from all of you!
I Really Have to say that Greg is a grate guy to deal with and had nothing but respect for for people. i will be glade to do business with him any time.

Just a small note to all: Even though their are some of us left with a bad taste in our mouths from doing business with others that can not find it in their small minds to treat others with the integrity that you would treat them with others with honesty can be satisfied! for every one unsatisfied persom their is thousands that are, just buy following one simple rule "Honesty"

Doing honest business is not a hard thing to do! Honesty is not a hard thing to come by even if you have to dig deep for it ! We should all Jump through hoops and make the efforts to satisfy all who we are dealing with no matter what the problem is or the product you are selling. you have to give to gain the end result of satisfaction!

Randall Ellis
AKA
LakotaSkyEagle/
Reptile Locators
Specializing in Venomous Reptiles!

Old 01-17-2004, 01:25 PM   #9
gmherps
Thanks Randy and

you hit the nail on the head brother! To everyone: Randy drove almost 4.5 hours to meet me and my daughter to sell us some BP's and a boa!! He didn't "have" to do that, but he did! Thumbs Randy!!

Old 09-22-2004, 10:13 AM   #10
ta2dshtrbug
I agree Greg Holland of GM Herps is a true "good guy". I got a couple bp's from him. They were perfectly packaged, shipped and were in excellent shape. Incredible customer service to. He stayed right on top of the whole transaction. Thanx Greg, Dave Beller

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!