PMT, SICK BEARDIE, NEED TO MOVE ..WOW! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #1
trapieter
PMT, SICK BEARDIE, NEED TO MOVE ..WOW!

okay sorry people but I have to sound of somewhere and no one is awake lol so it's gonna have to be here (plus my hubby doesn't know about this site )

so where do I start, okay found out my beardies not to well, one has pneaumonia, both have coccidia and eggs in faecal (from petstore) so along with a fat vet bill (as if I care) I've spent the whole day stripping down there vivs and decontaminating them and everything in it, also gave them a abath and tried to be inventive with what I have to make disposable furniture and basking spots for them... didn't stop till 8:30 pm, then I realise I have to do a runner to the store as it shuts in half hour, ring hubby and he groans, when he gets back he laughs at me as if I'm ot in a rush... I'm sorry I had to get dressed! (I don't put nice clothes on to clean) so he starts a barny then moans about the vet bill coz we have to move and we cant afford it but if it was his fish! yea different story.

okay breath lol like I said pmt. so we get the bds in one at a time for there injections... I'm doing the jabs so I disinfect, pop the needle in and he lets go of the tail and has a go at me I'm looking at the needle thinking if I was at work I would have to throw this a way. he tells me Im doing it too slow and I didn't have the needle in, I felt like stabbing it in him and asking if the needle was in! it would be done if you hadn't of moved. so basically puts me on a guilt trip so I told him he can do it from now on (I don't really want him too, it's harder than he thinks it is.)

ontop of that I'm trying to show him flats to look at as we need to move, but he's not helping me any I look at thousands a day and will find maybe two and they will be dismissed, a whole days work he wont even look at. and I'm trying to get over my agoraphobia too but with all this stress its really not helping my panic disorder and I'm not getting out to practice. I need to go back to work but how will I get there if I don't make the steps everyday.

don't get me wrong I love my husband and he is a good husband just works way too many hours and seems to think I do nothing all day when actually I'm holding everything together. its ok he'll realise when I go back to work

just mega stressed and worried and had to get it out.
I'll be happy when my beardies are well, we have a new home and I can stop being a housewife... I'm rubbish at it

Old 03-29-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
Cat_72
Aw Joanna.......I feel for ya, I really do!! Moving is stressful enough, and with everything else added in, it can be tough, for sure! Just try to take the time to take a step back, breathe, and relax for a minute....I know it's not easy, but sometimes you just have to do it.

If that doesn't work, try hitting the hubby over the head with a frying pan. It may not solve anything, but if you're lucky, you'll knock some sense into him.....and if not, well, at least you'll feel a little better.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #3
trapieter
yea, think I just hit boiling point, so had to vent so I could relax which is what I'm doing now, I'm taking my time coz otherwise I'll go to bed and accidently on purpose kick my hubby out of bed whoops lol

the frying pan sounds good though, may use that option if he uses the sentances ' I can't be bothered' or ' it's up to you' then his option will be ' one lump or two honey?' lmao I hate that " it's up to you, you choose" it's such a cop out for you do it I can't be bothered lol but sugar coated with I give my wife all the power and freedom. you mean I wear the trousers but can't say it? quick!! my hand is sensing the frying pan!! haha, better get off and think nice thoughts lol

Old 03-29-2007, 09:45 PM   #4
Cat_72
Oooooooh, I get that line too, "It's up to you" or "It makes no difference to me"...but you KNOW we'll hear about it if something isn't just right, lol.

Vent all ya want, he'll thank you for it when he wakes up without any lumps!!

Old 03-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
trapieter
I hate choosing somewhere to live, it would be ok if we didn't have 3 cats, 2 large fish tanks (ones 6.7ft) 2beardies and 2 axolotls lol, so we have alot of demands, garden, ground floor (his tank weighs a tonne) and its impossible, I'm trying to compromise but mr wont bend. But I show him something to his spec and it's too expensive... give me strength lol. got six weeks before we move, I've been looking for six weeks already so hats why I'm stressed with that. the prices in london are horendous, your talking (I'll try and convert) $1, 673 for a two bed pcm.

anyway I'm pretty destressed now so gonna make his lunch and go to bed, have to get up early tomoz and it's 3 am

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!