ExoticsByREPS/Matthew Tinney/GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2003, 08:37 PM   #1
dself40
Thumbs up ExoticsByREPS/Matthew Tinney/GOOD GUY

I just got my male Diamond X Carpet Python today and he is awesome everything I was told he would be!!!I was also sent extra pictures to make sure that he was the male carpet I was looking for.Prompt emails and answered all my questions.Shipping was on time and shipped when Matthew said it would be.The snake was packaged great!!! I would highly reccomend Matthew.He is one of the good guys out there.Thanks for the great snake Matthew.

Old 06-12-2003, 02:19 AM   #2
sixgunsun1177
He's one of the locals

Fortunatley, they're are a handful or two of local herp heads here in Albuquerque, NM that are not trying to scam people out of a quick buck. They're the real deal. I'm glad to hear Matthew took care of you.

Old 06-12-2003, 08:02 AM   #3
dself40
Matthew,

I also bought 3 Rheostats from him .And in my book you couldnt ask for any better service from them.Everything packaged well ontime and the comunication was awesome.He went out of his to get a me more pics of the snakes.And stayed in contact with me through the whole deal.Like I said before Exotics by REPS are good guys in my book!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!