Good Guy GOOD GUY RAY PITTZER- BAY AREA REPTILES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
MARY ANN
Wink GOOD GUY RAY PITTZER- BAY AREA REPTILES

I AM A MEMBER OF NEW YORK TURTLE & TOROISE SOCIETY AND ALWAYS IN SEARCH OF HEALTHY ANIMALS TO PAIR UP WITH MY LONELY TORTOISE PARTNER(.S. )
I MUST THANK MR. RAY PITTZER OF BAY AREA REPTILES, FOR PROVIDING EXCELLENT SERVICE AND MOST OF ALL HEALTHY EXCEPTIONAL TORTOISES
AND SNAKES. I HOPE THIS HELPS THOSE WHO RATHER USE THEIR DOLLARS TO PROVIDE THE BEST CARE FOR THEIR REPTILES INSTEAD OF GREEDY DISHONEST DEALERS .
MARY ANN VITELLA/NY

Old 04-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
AppEcto
I just got an order from Ray today and the lizards were healthy and well represented. I had a bit of a scheduling hiccup and had to call him late in the evening to arrange payment prior to shipping and he handled it well. I would happily do business with Bay Area Reptiles again and appreciate the excellent customer service and stellar (especially for wild caught) condition of the animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!