Good Guy Ricch Beasley Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
Mikkwa
Ricch Beasley Reptiles

Just wanted to let everyone know how awesome the bearded dragons Rich Beasley produces are! About a month ago I purchased a gorgeous female baby from him & she has been a total sweetheart. She is growing fast & super healthy, so I decide to get another female and a male from him a couple of weeks ago.

Due to my rotating work schedule of 4 on & 4 off, I had him postpone shipping til last week. Wouldn't you know I had to pick the week Memphis had their flood & my babies were delayed on coming in on Tue. like planned. They did come in on Wed. after being delayed yet again in Lubbock, Tx. due to lightening storms. My babies finally arrived at the Abilene, Tx. FedEx hub & I picked them up at 9:40 a.m. Wed. & they were both in great shape.

I had to rush home (60 miles), and get them settled into their enclosures, then go to bed to get back up at 2:00 p.m. to go to work for 12hrs. The babies were in perfect health, ate immediately after arriving home & are growing fast like my first girl.

I would wholeheartedly recommend checking out Mr. Beasley's website at www.richbeasley.com if you are looking for beautiful, colorful (lots of red & orange), & healthy bearded dragons. He is a "top-notch" breeder in my book!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!