Hi guys, just a couple of pics from Italy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-07-2005, 11:53 AM   #1
Italian Python
Hi guys, just a couple of pics from Italy

Hi there, I'm new here. I breed several colubrid snakes(corns, kings, milks, bulls, hognoses), but I like pythons too
in last year I'm getting more into hondos, and I have some good ones!

Old 04-07-2005, 11:55 AM   #2
Wilomn
That last one is REALLY cool. The rest are nice too. Will you be breeding any this year?

Old 04-07-2005, 12:19 PM   #3
Italian Python
no one of them they're from last year. I hope to breed them in a couple of years.
this season I will produce:
cornsnakes:
-blizzard
-candy cane
-anery het snow
-snow
-amel het snow
-pastel motley
-outcrossed bloodred (3 different females)
kingsnakes:
-albino striped cali king
-lavender cali king
-desert cali king
milksnakes:
-sinaloan
-albino nelson
western hognoses,
bullsnakes(P.sayi):
-ivory ghost X DH albino
-ivory ghost X albino

jungles:
-albino striped cali king X albino jungle(alabino cali kingXpueblanXsnow striped corn)
-snow corn X albino jungle(sibling of the above)

Old 04-07-2005, 02:12 PM   #4
sircat
nice long list...good luck...I love anery hondos...

wish I knew how to do a signature here but easier to send you to my webpage than type them all out www.hatchingherps.bravehost.com

but I'm pretty sure my female caramel corn has eggs...I wasn't sure if I was going to breed her this year...I got her in Nov as a proven breeder...she must have retained sperm b/c I didn't even put her with my butter male...
ordered an incubator last week since breeding her was maybe a plan...hope it gets here in time...
bit of a tangent, but I'm just realizing this and hope it works out

Old 05-04-2005, 09:46 AM   #5
snakewrangler89
WOW...those are some GREAT milksnakes...I really like the last one also...Dang you have a long list of stuff you're producing this year eh? Awesome, well keep us updated on the snakes and welcome to FC. ITs a GREAT place!!

Old 05-09-2005, 09:10 PM   #6
geckoguy_ottawa
Nice collection you got there Francesco! Very nice.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:16 PM   #7
ecmorrell
I love the snow and hypo! Can't wait til mine start breeding.

Old 07-08-2005, 01:49 AM   #8
Daniel W.
You have some niice hondos Francesco, and I see you breen Sinaloans and albino Nelsoni... I'm looking for a 2004' albino Nelsoni and a 2003' gaigae; do you know of any good contacts either in Italy or elsewhere in Europe? Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!