hbg reptiles: Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:09 AM   #1
hhmoore
hbg reptiles: Inquiry

in PA. using email: garbers11@aol.com.

I'm actually inquiring about the snake for a buddy of mine, and decided to just cut to the chase and ask here...Anybody know who he is? Done businesss with him?

I'll reserve further speculatiion until I hear back. Thanks

Old 07-04-2006, 01:01 AM   #2
hhmoore
As far as I'm concerned, he shot himself in the foot.
I'm having trouble making the screen shots happen, so if anybody else is willing - http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...269#post405269

prospective buyers use caution

Old 07-04-2006, 01:21 AM   #3
DThomas
I went ahead and closed that thread so it can't be changed, deleted and for the conversation to move over here, in a more appropriate place.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:40 PM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
As far as I'm concerned, he shot himself in the foot.
I'm having trouble making the screen shots happen, so if anybody else is willing - http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...269#post405269

prospective buyers use caution
Which posts do you want captured Harald?

Old 07-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #5
critical bill
I'm a half hour away from Harrisburg and occasionally visit friends there. I'd be happy to pay him a visit to see what he's got if he'll invite me over.

Old 07-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #6
hhmoore
Jim, now that the thread has been closed & can't be edited or deleted, I think the link should be acceptable. (I'll start a thread in the HELP forum, so's you can learn me how, though )

Old 07-05-2006, 09:06 PM   #7
Bill_Leverton
From talking to someone today, I have found this out his name is, DAVID GARBER, EMAIL IS GARBERS11@AOL.COM, From what I have heard, IMO, he is bad news.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:33 AM   #8
Bill & Amy
This person avoids answering questions about his name. He says David Garbers is his partner and his name is James. From what I have seen all I can say is "Buyer Beware"!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
Bill & Amy
Here is their full names "james cully and dave garber". Anyone done business with these gentleman? Anyone have any knowledge of them?

Old 07-12-2006, 02:47 PM   #10
Bill_Leverton
Bill Like I posted in their new thread...I'm from this tri-state area and have never heard of them or people that I know from down that way also he (David) said that he got this female I believe from a place called Zoo Zone,
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbg reptiles
(David)yea let me clarrify that she is proven as in she had a litter i will provide the paperwork if i can come up with it i have had her since a baby i actually bought her from a store that sold reptiles as a het so i new i couldnt get ripped off but the place i got her at was called the zoo zone its in pa but she is a good size female as for the pastel female she was bought from the same place but is a year younger
I did a search on this place going back 8 years came up with NADA. And if you do the math that would put him at 13-14 when he got this snake ...Another red flag is the fact he (they) never give a straight answer..Ok now this brings me to the New Ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbg reptiles
(James)what i have is a female het for albino boa that is proven. she is roughly 7 feet plus weighing close to 15 pounds. she DOES NOT have paperwork so i do understand concerns and i know how it goes but unfortunately i can not keep her at the time she has bred the 3 seasons, producing albinos i had plans to breed her with my male het this year but thats not going to happen im not looking to get a whole lot for her just a fair price i would be interested in trades for baby boas,balls,corn breeders, bloods im open so just let me no you can email me at blackkat38@aol.com or leave a message on here thanks by the way i do have new pics of her thanks
OK Call me paranoid but other then the writing styles does anyone else see the flags arising here Is it once or 3 breeding's ????? My personal opinion is this a hit and run operation

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!