The BOI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:00 PM   #1
mueagle
The BOI

Does anyone else see a conflict of interest with a web moderator commenting the site he/she maintains?

Old 06-05-2003, 06:04 PM   #2
WebSlave
Nope. Not me....

Old 06-05-2003, 06:34 PM   #3
cyberfrog
I see no conflict. Making a place for people to post FREELY the BS they deal with involving people like yourself constitutes no conflict of interest. Why, because Webslave may comment and have opinions on posts, he certainly does not start all of these posts, specifically solicit posts from people, nor does he censor posts other than those with foul language and/or no-name violations. If he was in some way personally effecting who's posts did and did not get seen, it would be a conflict. However, since we see even your obvious BS post about Stef is still up, that cannot be the case. Once again you are proven wrong by your own ignorance.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:06 PM   #4
sputnik
Warning! NO CONFLICT

If you are referring to Rich, considering the time, money and effort to maintain this site that he puts into it, I think he has every right to make a comment or many comments on HIS site.

If you are suggesting that he shouldn't, then that would in my opinion be opression of freedom of speach.

Old 06-05-2003, 08:04 PM   #5
cahrens
I just love it when people come in here and complain and try to tell the way things should be done. The way I look at it is like this .........If anyone doesn't like the way things work in here then they are free to leave at any time. Noone makes anyone come in here. Furthermore this is not a public owned and operated site. This is not your tax dollars at work. If it were, then you could bitch all you want. Since it's not feel free to stop. It kinda makes me think of someone coming into my house and trying to tell me how to do things. I think not. Same deal here........This is HIS(Rich's) house (site) and anyone having a problem with anything here is free to leave at any time (quietly please......no more crying). By the way I don't see a conflict either. The comments are made by Rich and the site is controlled by webslave. I'm sure you'll say it's the same person but notice the differences in posts. Rich has opinions. Webslave pretty much just tries to keep everything going in the right direction.

Old 06-05-2003, 08:22 PM   #6
Bobby Douglass
Everytime someone starts complaining about how this site is run it's because they were just proven to be a liar or thief...

Old 06-05-2003, 08:26 PM   #7
HerpVenue
Quote:
Does anyone else see a conflict of interest with a web moderator commenting the site he/she maintains?
oh gee how nice.
Get caught in your lies and scams.
And instead of making amends and telling the truth.....you go ahead and attack the BOI. Wow how impresively original. I wonder how many bad guys. scammers, thiefs and liars have done this before you?

Old 06-05-2003, 11:50 PM   #8
mark5019
Red face conflict?

im new here so pardon my 2 cents worth i see no prob with the owner statein his/her veiws why would there be?
mark gilbert

Old 06-06-2003, 01:49 AM   #9
sputnik
Mark, this thread was started by a lieing fool to try to get something back at the poeple here. So, I wouldn't worry too much about.

What Bobby Douglas says is 100% right in my opinion and most certainly applies to this thread starter.

Old 06-06-2003, 06:33 AM   #10
John Apple
Warning! No NONE

No conflict....NONE
can you say FREE SITE
if you see conflict then leave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!