Beautiful pair of Blood Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 08:24 PM   #1
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Beautiful pair of Blood Pythons

I have a nice pair of Blood Pythons available. The Female is about 3.5 to 4 feet long and already has a nice heavy body. She is eating frozen thawed large rats, and is fairly tame. Below is a link to a photo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...F/DSCN0032.jpg

The male is at least 4 feet long and a very nice animal, abeautiful animal but a little testy. He is also eating frozen thawed large rats. Below is a link to a photo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...F/DSCN0033.jpg

I have noted some breeding activity, but they may still be either too young or too small. He was seen stroking her, and they were seen copulating, but I can't guarantee anything except their sexes and health.

I am asking $400.00 Plus Shipping for the pair but will consider trades. I would prefer not to ship them but it can be arranged. I will have them with me at the following reptile shows (unless I sell them) TAYLOR/MICHIGAN DEC.11, NOAH/CLEVELAND OHIO DEC.12, ALL OHIO COLUMBUS DEC.17, AND ALL CLEVELAND DEC.18.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2004, 12:10 AM   #2
HellFire
John,

Drop me an email or give me a call concerning the pair. hellfirereptiles@comcast.net Thanks,

Old 12-17-2004, 12:09 PM   #3
HellFire
John,

You have new mail. Thanks,

Old 12-19-2004, 08:57 AM   #4
SnakeCharmerGuy37
Hello im in columbus ohio i have a pair of burmese pythons a albino male thats het for green & a regular color female which is het for green i have breed them 2 times & gotten two clutches of 25 eggs each clutch which produced 5 green patternless burmese the rest was the color of the mother (regular with lite grey pattern down their sides) which make them 50% het also i heard well i have cooled them down already & placed them together he has done breed with her so i seperated the pair for this week as a break between doing it again just to be sure it does take & in case he wants to try again always better to be safe then sorry anyways if you would be interested id be willing to take your pair of bloods on a trade for my pair both my snakes are eating full grown thawed pre killed rabbits between 5-15 pound rabbits both are over 9/ft so its a big change both in excellent health & tame as kittens if interested contact me soon once she stops willing to eat & shows me she is gravid for sure i wont move her untill after the eggs are layed & start to hatch you must deliver your snakes to me & pick up mine im in columbus,ohio on the northend off 71 & northbroadway thanks Harley goodbye e-mail me soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread