Awesome Creamsicle Corn hatchlings and possible hets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Nokturnel Tom
Awesome Creamsicle Corn hatchlings and possible hets

I have 7 Creamsicles availble, they're from 2 seperate clutches from the same parents. Half of them just ate their first meals and the first clutch is well started having shed twice allready and all ate more than 10 times. They are all taking F/T.The parents are both Hets. They also produce Snows and Anerys. I have only one Snow but do have 4 Anerys available right now, one is from the first clutch and well started. I also have more than 10 normals, possibile hets. Coolest of all is a male Creamsicle X Reverse Okeetee, this is going to be an awesome snake when its color comes in. Pricing goes as
Creamsicles from clutch 1 $35
Creamsicles from clutch 2 $30
Creamsicle X Reverse Okeetee $45
Snow $25
Anerys $15
possible hets $15 each or $25 a pair, or $10 if paired up with a morph.
I use DHL for overnight shipping which costs $35. They are aware I am shipping live non venomous reptiles and there are no worries about them confiscating your package.
PICS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ...
NokturnelEclipse@aol.com thanks Tom Stevens
Nokturnel Tom on the forums
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread