SOLD!! Proven Male and Female Red Stripe Gargoyle Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-17-2017, 08:54 PM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Arrow Proven Male and Female Red Stripe Gargoyle Geckos

SOLD!

This proven pair is feeding well on a rotation of all flavors of Pangea Fruit Mix Complete (PFMC). I've always admired Broadway and the babies he produced. I was able to purchase him back in October of 2013 from Lunar Gecko, and he has produced some beautiful babies for me as well. His breeding ability has not slowed down at all. I'm listing him due to my large number of holdback males reaching maturity, and have quite a few nice holdbacks related to him. You can handle this guy, and some days are better than others. He sits well and is goofy, but some of his off days he can be a little flighty. Really depends on his mood and situation. Nephyths' color has diminished slightly over the last year or so (reflected in price). She is currently regrowing her tail and has about a ~2" stub regenerated so far.

My paypal email is kylie@gargoylequeen.com. Please email me (fastest response; I rarely/inconsistently check messages on fauna) with any questions, shipping quote inquiry, etc. For more photos of these geckos and to see many other available animals, please visit my available auric page here.

No trades at this time, please. If you would like to make a purchase, please be sure to read through my terms for more information regarding payment, shipping and guarantees which is available for viewing here. My BOI is available for viewing here.

Broadway - SOLD

Produced by: Lunar Gecko out of Brooklyn x Tamara
Hatch Date: 8.1.2008
Weight: 54.8 grams (2.9.17)
Sex: Male

Older pic of him fired up all the way; I don't see him this dark anymore as he seems to prefer being mid-fired to fired down.

Here are a few of his progeny all produced out of different females (all are NFS); see another at the bottom of the listing produced w/Nephyths:

Nephyths - SOLD
Produced by: PdV @ GiantGeckos
Weight: 59.8 grams (2.9.17)
Hatch Date: 2011
Sex: Female
Handleability Scale Rating: 8

Older pic of her fired up.

Here are a few of her progeny all produced out of different males (all are NFS):

^w/Broadway listed above
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Broadwayed_IMG_6372ps.jpg (284.0 KB, 451 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!