For Sale 4 Social Sisco Stock Adult Black & White Tegus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
SiscoReptiles
Thumbs up 4 Social Sisco Stock Adult Black & White Tegus

I hate to do it, but with a baby on the way and just finishing up a divorce, I need to cut back a little bit.

I have four adult (2 1/2+ year old) tegus. They have been hibernated every year and should be breedable this next season. They were raised by me!!! They are calm, friendly & social.

I am going to do this as two packages because I do not want to sell these tegus individually. I have always had them together and I do not want to completely separate them. (yes, they are spoiled and they love it)

Offer #1 is one male and one female. Great for anyone who wants a couple tegus for pets or someone who wants to try their hand at breeding.

-------
Types: Black & White Female
Size: 3 Feet, 6 Inches
Tail: Perfect
Toes: Missing 2 nails (rear left foot)
Temperament: Friendly
Slight lip defect (scar inside lip)
High Res Picture: http://www.siscoreptiles.com/tegus/a...Female%203.jpg

Types: Black & White Male
Size: 3 Feet, 4 Inches
Toes: All Toes
Temperament: Friendly, Inquisitive
High Res Picture: http://www.siscoreptiles.com/tegus/a...20Male%201.jpg
-------

Offer #2 is for two females, great if you just want a couple pet tegus or if you already have a make and want to have a trio to breed next season.

-------
Types: Black & White Female #1
Size: 3 Feet, 6 Inches
Toes: All Toes
High Res Picture: http://www.siscoreptiles.com/tegus/a...Female%201.jpg

Types: Black & White Female #2
Size: 3 Feet, 5 Inches
Toes: Missing 2 nails (rear left foot)
High Res Picture: http://www.siscoreptiles.com/tegus/a...Female%202.jpg
-------

You know me, and you know my tegus. You may be able to get surplus tegus on fauna for $150 each, but they are farm raised and retired breeders who were farm raised and not social. If you want a PET or a TAME future breeder.. these are the ones you want. You have all seen my Tegu Attention video, well here is your chance to have a couple of my animals!!!

Each group is $500 plus shipping. Shipping would be via UPS Next Day Air and would cost $100 anyone in the US states. Local pickup is welcome! Come visit and have a coffee.

Want a better deal? Buy both Offers above and I will pay the shipping, plus I may be able to sweeten the pot if you plan to breed tegus.

Email: sales@siscoreptiles.com

Rick
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
R. Shaff
Are ether of your offers still available? OR, do you have any others for sale? please contact me. customartwork@frontiernet.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread