For Sale Wholesale Groups of High End Pinstripes, Aurics, etc.!!!!---L@@K--- - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
DD Reptiles
Exclamation Wholesale Groups of High End Pinstripes, Aurics, etc.!!!!---L@@K---

Hi,

I am need of some cash to help fund my seemingly never ending caging bill. So I have decided to sell a number of my high end unsexed (though I am running female heavy this yearon hatchlings!) pinstripes.

These are all animals from my select groups, I only keep high end cresteds, so all these geckos have the best of the best lineages. These are geckos that I would normally sell for $250+

Here are some sample pics of what you might recieve, not the actual geckos, but identical quality:

Pricing:

5 @ $850 shipped
7 @ $1125 shipped

(Numbers are limited so act quickly)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a 10 lot of harlequins, flames, orange flames, normals, etc.

Here are some sample photos:

Buy the lot for $245 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have 10 unsexed auriculatus (gargoyle geckos) for sale, they are about a 50/50 mix of stripes and retics. Some of the retics actually have a decent amount of orange coming on on them. The stripes are from my high end B/W stripe group ( consisting of lines from: Repashy, De Vosjoli, Cemelli, Caponetto, etc.)

Here are some sample photos:

Pricing:
1 @ $60 each (plus shipping)
5 @ $310 shipped
10 @ $500 shipped

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please email me at DDReptiles@hotmail.com if interested.

Note: I will not take individual photos of geckos, if you want to see the exact gecko, then check out the geckos on my site. The pictures above represent what type of geckos you can expect to recieve. As always geckos are 100% healthy.

Terms are on my website www.DDReptiles.net

Thanks Derek
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
DD Reptiles
10 lot of normal cresteds and the goyles are SOLD

Pinstripes still available!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread