Inquiry is (big daddys whole sale ok to deal with )? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
jimmy wayne
is (big daddys whole sale ok to deal with )?

has anyone delt with allen befor, should i stay away from Big Daddys whole sale, or are they ok, thanks

Old 04-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
drock989
I've heard both side's when it comes to Allen. My own personal experiences with him are all positive. I have dealt with him a few times without any problem at all. But I've heard some bad about him as well. Hope this helps.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
chongorojo
I would steer clear!

I bought a proven breeder spider het hypo from him back in 08 for a $1000 bucks and after reading the boi months later I wish I had not bought it from him. This is simply FYI but I bred him too two known hets got 10 eggs and no hypos from the 5 or 6 females he bred I only produced 5 or 6 spiders in 35 eggs or so... I took him to a hypo this season to find out best I can wether or not I got screwed... I belive he IS a het but I just wouldn't buy from some one that has his reputation for selling normals as poss hets and even worse... read the boi and make an informed decision about who your buying from.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
Southern Wolf
Me personally... after watching him back some proven scum here on the BOI... that tells me enough about his character. I wouldn't take the chance.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
retic88
stay away!!!! i learned my lesson the hard way.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
Slipmattic
I have never delt with him, but have saw plenty of negative ads regaurding himself. I would say no, he is not a good person to deal with. But you also will have others say the complete oposite.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #8
chago11
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
I bought a proven breeder spider het hypo from him back in 08 for a $1000 bucks and after reading the boi months later I wish I had not bought it from him. This is simply FYI but I bred him too two known hets got 10 eggs and no hypos from the 5 or 6 females he bred I only produced 5 or 6 spiders in 35 eggs or so... I took him to a hypo this season to find out best I can wether or not I got screwed... I belive he IS a het but I just wouldn't buy from some one that has his reputation for selling normals as poss hets and even worse... read the boi and make an informed decision about who your buying from.
he can still be het it just seem like you have bad luck when it comes to odds

Old 04-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy wayne View Post
has anyone delt with allen befor, should i stay away from Big Daddys whole sale, or are they ok, thanks
James, this is what I think you should do...

Research him here on the BOI as well as any other avenues that you have. Make a conclusive decision, for yourself, what you think is in your best interest. Just make sure that you always remember that its buyer beware. You have all the tools that you need right at your fingertips.

I have personally never dealt with Big Daddys Wholesale or Allen but I have read the BOI threads on him and have made my decision based on whats best for me and my business

Old 04-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
jimmy wayne
thanks everyone, great looking out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!