Inquiry Misti Croy? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
dprince
Misti Croy?

Hello,

Has anyone had any transactions with Misti? Thanks so much.

Old 07-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
rkennady
Thumbs up on this gal

I bought an alterna from her about two months ago. It laid five goods eggs last week. Not sure if my male got her or she came bred, but the snake and the entire transaction was excellent. Misti is a thumbs up all the way !

Old 01-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
h3llc4t
I figured I would add on our experience here.
We recently purchased an Okeetee male from Misti after contacting her via KS. She had no males listed, but said that she had an '07 around 36" that she would be willing to sell us. I explained that we were looking for the male as a partner for a female Okeetee that we recently got, and Misti assured us that this male would be ready for this year.
The male comes in, and he is healthy and active. He's also about 30", not the 36" he was stated to be. Big enough to breed this year, possibly, but smaller than we expected. I emailed her to make sure that there wasn't a misunderstanding (a difference of 6 inches is not what I would expect if a snake is supposed to be "around 36"). We got no reply. I emailed again a few days later, forwarding the previous email and asking again if there had been a misunderstanding or a mix-up. If we had seen the snake at a show at this size, we would not have purchased him; he's smaller than I like to try breeding with, although it might be viable. As of this morning, we have not had any reply to our queries.
I'm still holding out a little hope that she's not avoiding the emails, and that they're getting sent to spam or something. Honestly, I know that's probably unlikely; we received prompt responses every other time we emailed her from the same address, and she has posted new KS ads in the interim, so I'm not sure why they would be filtered out now. I'm disappointed, since I had heard good things about her before, and really didn't expect to have a problem OR get this type of response if there was an issue.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #4
joblack83
Thumbs up

In November we purchased an Ultramel Lavender Motley, a Lavender Motley, and a Lavender Stripe. When we got the snakes we noticed the Lavender Stripe had a small kink on her tail. We contacted Misti about the kink and she sent another Lavender Stripe (this one was cubed). She didn't ask that we return the other or money for shipping the next one. Sadly the first Lavender Stripe didn't last more than a couple of weeks with us. She ate great. We still haven't got a clue what happened to her.

But Misti did us right. I would recommend her again. Once when we were emailing back and forth she didn't get back to me for a day or so, but she did get back within a timely fashion.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:14 AM   #5
Snakepliscan
Thums Up!

Bought a female lavender corn from her last year on kingsnake.com
Never had any issues with the snake or her service. Based on my experience I would buy from her again!

Old 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
cornman
Snakes from misti

I got a male het for amel, anery and 3 female amels from misti. The transaction was very smooth and timely. 2 of the females are a little small to breed this year probably, but as big as 2 others i have that I do breed( they are older and I know their ages). The cubed female is only 215g, and the RO is only 260g. Great snakes though.
Philip Eversole

Old 06-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
greystandman
I have purchased a large number of corn snakes from Misty Croy. She was easy to deal with and has good prices. I would recommend using her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!