John Romeo, Harbor Reptiles Inc. (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2006, 11:58 AM   #1
redeemed65
John Romeo, Harbor Reptiles Inc. (Good Guy)

I just have a good word to say about John Romeo of Harbor Reptiles Inc. I received 4 healthy, normal female Ball Pythons from him at the end of May. They all arrived in extremely good health and all of them fed on the first try. They all looked even better in person than they did in the pictures he sent and they were all just as big or bigger than he had said they were. John was also a very nice guy to deal with. He was always prompt in replying to my inquiries and was very professional about everything. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment about buying from him again, it was truly a pleasure doing business with him.

-Dan
Genesis Pythons

Old 07-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #2
sterlingbp
John Romero, Harbor Reptiles,Good Transaction

We (Sterling Reptiles) purchased a Lesser Platty 05 male from Harbor Reptiles approx. 6 months ago. John Romero's customer service and shipping was very professional. The Lesser was high quality like the picture, ate rats, and bred females. Wouldn't hesitate doing another deal with him. A positive transaction. Skip Riddel, Sterling Reptiles

Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
tomsburms
John Romeo of New Jersey recently bought some animals and he was fantastic. He's a super nice guy and was great to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks,
Tom Reagan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!