Rich Z. from Serpenco.com A++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2003, 07:35 AM   #1
Beth
Rich Z. from Serpenco.com A++

Just wanted to share my recent purchase of 1.1 blizzards and 1.1 butter corns from Rich Z. The trasaction went smooth, Rich was a great guy to deal with, and the animals are flawless. Couldnt
have asked for an easier purchase.
Thanks Rich.

Old 08-06-2003, 09:14 AM   #2
John Apple
Rich Z who ???
kidding
I have never bought from RZ but he has answered a lot of my stupid questions in the past of various corns that I have owned without hesitation.
He is also the owner of the BOI [fauna]
Buying from him would not be a problem at all

Old 08-06-2003, 10:15 AM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
beth, was that purchase from the coupon?? If so, what # are you? I'm VERY excited to get my babies from him this month! I just am so impatient...

Haven't received my animals yet...but anyone that runs as many things as he does (everything fauna, cornsnakes.com, serpenco...) and has the beautiful stock that he has (and runs the great deals like he does) is #1 in my book!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 07:36 PM   #4
Stardust
Received some blizzards and flourescent oranges from Rich.
Couldn't be happier with them, at this moment they are all going after their food with vigor.
Thanks Rich

Old 09-11-2003, 10:29 PM   #5
BurmGirl
On August 30, I purchased a male amel corn, baby to go with my 1 yr old female at Serpenco's table at the Raleigh NC reptile show. He is very healthy, eats like a pig, and their table was the NICEST at the show. Was very hot, but each deli cup had a little cup of water, so the snakes did not go without like alot of others. I was very impressed with Serpenco, and would be very happy to purchase from them again!

Old 09-11-2003, 11:43 PM   #6
Greg Riso
Rich Who? LOL

I visited Serpenco's booth at Daytona and was very impressed with the care and consideration Rich had for his animals. Every animal's container had a water dish available at all times that showed me Rich's passion for his animals. All looked super in my opinion. His corns rock!

Old 09-16-2003, 04:04 PM   #7
WebSlave
Why thank you everyone!

Quote:
He is very healthy, eats like a pig, and their table was the NICEST at the show.
I guess they are all true. I try to stay healthy, by avoiding unnecessary exercise - since it has injured more people I know then anything else. And being out at the shows gives me a good opportunity to make a dent in the food supply at the local restaurants. This weekend at the Mid Atlantic Show, I definitely was wallowing in steamed blue crabs and crab cakes....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!