Good Guy Eddie Ehrman of Pin-up Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
SnakeEyesExotics
Eddie Ehrman of Pin-up Reptiles

We just completed a trade with Eddie Ehrman of Pin-up Reptiles. Our male Guyanan boa for an '08 female het piebald ball python. We agreed to ship out on the same day, which I was a little wary of since I had not found any information about Eddie on here. Everything went smoother than I could have ever asked for. Eddie's communication was wonderful throughout the entire transaction. He was very courteous and a pleasure to speak with on the phone and via email. The female was packaged superbly and came with a beautiful certificate with a guarantee of the animal and genetics. An overall wonderful experience! Two thumbs up from me!

I definitely look forward to doing business with you again, Eddie!

Anya Hogan

Old 04-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
eehrman11
Thanks Anya!
All the same to you. It was a pleasure and the Guyana is beautiful!
As soon as I figure out how to put up a "good guy" post I will be doing so for you.
Thanks for everything,
Eddie Ehrman / Pin-up Reptiles

Old 06-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
Shadera
I'd like to add a +1 for Eddie.

I posted an ad on KS looking for a het clown male. Mr. Ehrman emailed me with the most amazing het I think I've ever seen. We quickly worked out a deal, and I received the animal this morning.

I'm very happy with how the snake was packaged, and the care that obviously went into each element of shipping. As if that alone wasn't enough to make any buyer swoon, the presentation was among the best I've ever seen. A t-shirt, business cards, decals, genetics paperwork, the logo printed onto the snake bag - all with their pretty logo girly and her scaly friend. -whistle-

Good guy in my book, all the way around. It was very much a pleasure to deal with you, and I hope to do so again some time.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
eehrman11
Thumbs up

Thanks Shadera!!
It was a pleasure doing business with you!
I hope to deal with you again soon.
Good Gal!!!!
Eddie Ehrman
Pin-up Reptiles

Old 09-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #5
Ponderosa Snake
I would also like add my positive experience with Eddie Ehrman. I met him at the Midwest Reptile Show. His awesome logo caught my eye. Then his gorgeous snakes. I was looking at 2010 female Ball Pythons. Not a high ticket item, but he took the time to get them out and verify the sex and answer my questions. He then took the two I picked out and put them in a box with his logo threw in some stickers and business card. . All the other vendors were checking the box out as I walked around.

After emailing Eddie about what visual morphs he had. He informed me that he would be at the Indiana Reptile Show. I made the drive down there and cut me a heck of a deal on a male butter. Even gave me a few snake bags with his logo. He even gave my wife a t-shirt as we were leaving.

Recap:

1) Courteous
2) Prompt
3) Clean Display
4) Knowledgeable
5) Gorgeous Snakes
6) Awesome Logo

Great guy to deal with. I will buy from him again.

Old 09-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Randall Turner
I just received an order I made 3 days ago from www.pinupreptiles.com I am very pleased with the quick turn around and will be going back to them when I order more hides.

Old 07-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #7
Shadera
Just wanted to update that the animal I purchased from Eddie did indeed prove as a het.

Thanks again, Eddie.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
Paradox81
Eddie is awesome. I have the pleasure of living close to him and seeing him at our Cin City show here in Ohio. I got an hc albino male from him over a year ago who is amazing and just about a month ago I got a bumble bee female off him and shes super high white. I could not be happier. Eddie is amazing to deal with.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
Eotheod
Good guy, great cresties

I just bought 4 awesome crested geckos from Eddie at the CinCity Reptile show yesterday. I was very impressed with him. He was very knowledgeable about crested gecko care and breeding, and it is obvious that he cares about his reptiles and wants them to go to good homes. I would definitely buy from him again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
eddie ehrman, pinup reptiles