Karl Krumke-Great Customer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2003, 03:51 AM   #1
ASFReptiles
Karl Krumke-Great Customer

Karl was easy to deal with. Sent money when he said he would without delay. When he wants something he buys it and no hassling for better price.

He even enjoyed the animals so much he bought some more within 2 weeks. I said 2 weeks.

Thanks Karl
GOD Bless
Andre/Bill
ASFReptiles

Old 12-05-2003, 07:31 AM   #2
A.Rentfro
Karl Krumke

If Karl Krumke deals with you and likes your animals and service it says good things about you.

Karl is one of the best people in the business.

A. Rentfro
http://www.riobravoreptiles.com

Old 12-05-2003, 11:26 AM   #3
KelliH
I concur

Steve and I purchased our breeder male Hypo tangerine honduran and our tangerine het hypo female from Karl in 1999 and that pair has produced some awesome babies.

Gus is correct, Karl Krumpke is one of the best in the business.

Old 12-05-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
napavalleysnakes
Thumbs up Karl is Awesome

Karl is a wonderful guy. He has been in this business longer than sliced bread has been around

I personally blame Karl for the Asian Ratsnake fetish I now have, as he sold me my first pair of Prasina at the Florida show a few years back (and they are still producing for me )

See you in Daytona bud !

Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 12-16-2003, 03:59 PM   #5
Ravnos
I purchased a set of trinket rat snakes from Karl at a show a few months ago, and even though they are probably the lowest priced snake he has for sale he still took the time to talk to me about them and answer my many silly questions about asian Elaphe. Afterwards, I sent him an email with some more questions and he responded immediately. Also, not long ago I aquired a pair of yunnan beauty snakes from a third party, that were originally from Karl. He again took the time to talk to me about them. Definitely a class act and hopefully will be my source for more asian Elaphe.

Adam Dawson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!