For Sale 200 lots of adult female Dubias..$160 plus you get - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Badcompany
200 lots of adult female Dubias..$160 plus you get

You get 50 free adult male Dubias and overnight shipping because its so hot,plus you even get 100 to 150 mixed sizes between small and medium...This sale is only good till the end of this month...200 + 50 +150 = 400 dubias for $160 thats 25 cents each,40 to 60 bucks leway on overnight shipping..which is a basic colony which will produce for you right off the bat because 75%of the females are gravid already and if they arent they are ready to be bred and these are all younger adult females that are super hardy..Easily produce 5000 babies a month give or take...Thats between 300 and 400 dollars worth of babies in the first month,instantly paid for and money saved period..Just keep them like reptiles,hot side cool side,food and water and remember the more you feed them the more they grow and produce..I'm at 100 to 110 on my hot side and my tubs are overflowing and they LOVE IT..And the more crowded they are THE BETTER...I've been breeding these nasties LOL for about a good year and there are some things other breeders just dont tell you or want to charge you for but not here...freely share all I know with all my customers free of charge.......the minimum order is 200 females and the free stuff is automatic......................................... ...Thanks people.........
............................BRANDON WORLEY.........................................
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NewCamera654.jpg (201.5 KB, 128 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!