Trade BANANNA YELLOW Kofiau Chondro ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 12-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Rhacoboy
BANANNA YELLOW Kofiau Chondro !

I am putting this male up for sale to fund another project.

Here's the deal with this guy-
He has a small skin fold, and some dry shed on the upper 1/4 of his body. He is healthy as a horse other than those two small, cosmetic defects. I haven't really had time to remove the shed (been there a couple weeks), but if I do keep him long enough to do so then his price will go up.

If someone wants to take him RIGHT NOW, I will do $2.5K SHIPPED! He is READY to breed, and cycled! Throw him in with a Biak, Binary, Kofiau, or High Yellow female and make your money back and the rest is profit.

Trades:
Retics
Black Heads

Contact User Check User
Old 12-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
CB Reptiles
What kind of retics are you looking for?

Also, did I read that correctly that if you remove the stuck shed the price will go up? Just wanted to see if you could clarify.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!