Good Guy Andrew Llewellyn aka darketernal1226 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
snakelover1995
Andrew Llewellyn aka darketernal1226

My name: Kyle Atkins-Weltman

I picked up a 5' male blue Nile monitor from Andrew on Thursday afternoon, and I must say I could not be more satisfied with the service I received throughout this entire transaction. Prepare yourself if you're a slow reader (or just skim) - this will be a bit lengthy.

The story:

I technically bought the Nile monitor on February 7, 2013, and Andrew was generous enough to keep him for me until I had everything perfectly set up to bring him home. I had been inquiring about this animal in late January, and I asked TONS of questions to make sure I was both buying the animal that was right for me as well as buying from a reliable seller. He answered every question I had thoroughly and addressed all of my concerns. He even gave me advice on building a cage for the big fella - although I've kept monitors before, I had never built a custom cage since my previous one lived in a specially built room. I believe this demonstrated his commitment to assuring that his animal went to a good home, which is always important to me - I like buying from someone who seems to care about the animal more than the sale. He went the extra mile by taking time out of his day to answer my questions, and even gave me some advice for my future since I hope to be a varanid breeder someday. The only con I can even think of was simply that I felt so guilty about asking so many questions - that's why in addition to paying for the monitor, I decided to buy him a gift as a thank you for being so generous about giving so much advice on building the cage. In addition, when I picked the monitor up, I got to spend a little time with him to make sure I really liked him. He was even more gorgeous in person - very active, curious, and had a healthy look to him overall. I could NOT have been more satisfied.

Overall, I would thoroughly recommend Andrew to anyone looking for quality animals. For me, he was not only a great person to do business with - he was an inspiration. I hope one day I can emulate the experience I had buying from Andrew when I sell animals.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
DMcGhee
Thumbs up Good guy to work with

I purchased a large monitor From Andrew. I was out of the country at the time and he worked with me on the purchase and my wife with the shipping. Could not be happier with his response time and how he worked with us. The monitor has been doing great and was exactly as he described her. I would not hesitate to purchase animals for him in the future.
Dale McGhee

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!